Who would fit better as a third option?

Well my only maxed greens are kashhrek in process 4/40 and little John +6 . Sadly i dont have enough shields to Max Melendor. While warm capes seems to fall from the sky shields and hidden Blades dont drop very often.

My choice is or Triton or Tibs . I have two fine gloves and waiting for a Compass right now.

I wish SG put more material offers . Mats are hard to get sometimes

1 Like

Yeah I hear you about the mats.

In that case since you’re trying for Proteus, I’d just focus on bringing more 4s to 3.60 in the meantime, or even work on some 3s if you think you might need an extra hero or two for the rare tier of Avalon. The mats will come eventually, hopefully sooner than later.

Yeah aer3 i tought that if that compass dont come in time by the time i finish Grimm and kashhrek i will bring mneseo and Melia to 3/50. Then the rest of epics i have to 3/60 .
I think that time i Will have a Compass or two to follow the training

1 Like

With all those healers you really owe it to yourself to level Triton - he hits like a truck and really enhances healers.
And the fun only gets better with buff+heal hero’s like Kiril and Boldtusk - choose your firing order to either hit harder or heal harder… Really great flexibility

2 Likes

Well im glad that i didnt spend the mats on tibs yet
Today someone very special showed Up

3 Likes

Im rushing to max proteus . I have lots of wizard emblems.

Is It worth to add proteus to my war defense?

Screenshot_2020-01-24-15-54-29-084_com.smallgiantgames.empires

Once him maxed .

@nevarmaor @voidstrike @King_Nothing @BubblesUK @aer3

Thanks for your advice!

1 Like

War defense has a lot of variables to give a blanket statement of yes use a hero or no don’t (except for a few must-start heroes)

Here are some questions which would need to be answered for anyone to provide you with the best advice:

• Does your alliance employ any lineup requirements (ice tanks, dark flanks, holy tanks, etc.)?

• What type of war is it? Arrow barrage, attack boost or field aid?

• Who would you replace [hero A] with [hero B]?

Generally Proteus is kind of squishy and since you have no control who he fires at when defending I’m not sure defense is best for him. Personally, I have no fear when I see him in a defense. But that is also contingent on the level of competition you are facing (if your opponent is a wall of emblemed 5* heroes than Proteus would be ill advised).

He’s great for war offense though.

2 Likes

Hi Void . We are starting to experiment with tank color strategy . This is the third war with a red tank . Thats why im using boldtusk . Regarding flanks , we usually put the opposite color . For example if we use boldtusk we flank blue - Green.
I flank with Rigard because i think he will fit better in that position than Sonya . Is It Arrow war
Ok , so proteus , in general speaking is better tool at offense other than defense .

Thanks !

Definitely more offence than defence…

Generally, ask yourself whether AI can mess it up for you - Proteus is at his best when you time his special right and aim it right… The odds of AI doing both correctly is low - and he’s too squishy for AI to get two goes at it.

2 Likes

Sorry i keep posting here.
I have already maxed proteus.

Now l will max Melia and mneseo , maybe nashgar.
Then i will level melendor and tibs to 3/60 (they are at 3/40)

Then i dont know if leveling up Gadiro and triton up to 3/60 or finish costumes or starting vela ( i got the last scope but missing two compasses. In fact i run out of compasses).

So my current maxed 4*

Kashhrek, Little John , Gormek, Bolstusk , hu tao, li xiu, Grimm, Sonya , Rigard , Sabina and proteus

Regarding Vela i like her very much, but having the mats doesnt mind that she is worth of them . Should i wait to another classic blue ? Isarnia , Richard magni?

If you have the mats, go crazy…
She’s decent, not the best among HOTM but most HOTM are a little OP anyway so she’s still decent, still at very least equal to the classics.

If compasses are a sticking point but feeders aren’t then it might make some sense to go for it - at least it will keep you occupied longer whilst you earn more of them!

1 Like

What do you think this order ?

Finish Melia and mneseo (very helpful if i want to aim or barely try to compite in avalon rare event) im not so sure yet.

Then bring Mel and tibs at 3/60 . Finish costumes? They are in my defense team .(boldie, li xiu and Sonya i mean)

And then yes start slowly with vela

Sounds good to me! :+1::+1: