Who would be my best tank?

Zimkitha is one of the best defense heroes in the game. Using BT over her would be a mistake imo.

I do agree with you that for a lot of people their war defense will be more punishing with 1-2 healers. Healers can cause 0 points.

If buns wants to use a healer I’d suggest Rigard for now until Sartana is higher. But at some point you’re hurting your defense if you’re using a 4* over maxed legendaries.

Again, in a regular raid, I agree with this.

However, in wars there is the aid factor, and BT has a great advantage: in Field Aid wars he sums up 47% heal plus 48% atack, and in Attack Boost he gives you 58%+ attack with 27% heal.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Zim, I have her emblemed and use her a lot, but in wars usually BT gives me a harder time when I face him, no matter what the team TP is.

I have seen many exceptions to this, just two wars ago a Kashhrek tank with Alby flank made me zero my first attack, and I was stacking with 3 reds.

I think we can just agree to disagree!!!

There are many, many reasons to hold on, level up and emblem 4*s.

There are excellent 4* heroes that behave almost as a 5*, at least in some aspect (defense, attack, skill, etc.)

That I would definitely not do. Wilbur is an excellent hero, but in the hands of Artificial “Intelligence” he can be counter productive, and his special is easily countered.

If you rule out BT, then Zim is your best choice for flanking Richard.

Kashrek is a mediocre tank imo. Stacking reds against him can be a mistake, that’s one of the only ways he punishes you. I’d avoid bringing reds at all. Then Kashrek becomes a joke. He’s a safe place to send all your tiles because his special isn’t threatening one bit. Just send all your tiles into him, let him heal as much as he wants then when you have 3+ guys charged up you start killing all the heroes around him. I often kill Kashrek last because he’s the least threatening hero on the opponent’s team.

We can agree to disagree on BT vs Zimkitha. I have a BT+18 that I used in war for a while. GM made him obselete for me.

1 Like

Great advice peeps - thank you, I’ll bench Wilbur. You’re right, he can be a hindrance in the hands of AI. I might feed BT a few more emblems. I was hanging on to them for 5*'s but maybe BT would appreciate them more.

Ursena vs Sartana. When I move back on to the purple nurples do you think I should max Sartana over Ursena? I had wondered about using Ursena as a tank eventually…

For raids, as I don’t have to use a blue tank who do you think would be best? I’d love a 5* healer one day (still sore about not pulling Kunchen)

Right this second Poseidon is your best tank. He’s highest level with the most emblems and therefore stats.

Ursena vs Sartana. Sartana is better on offense imo. I have Ursena+7 and I regularly don’t bring her on offense because I usually like Panther, Seshat and Proteus even more. Fast > Average. Ursena is not as good on offense as I thought she was going to be. Obviously if they have 2+ yellows she’s great. She’s good vs yellow flanks and wings that hit but I don’t like taking her vs yellow tanks because they go off before she’s charged up usually. Ursena is the better tank. But Sartana is the better flank/wing. Ursena better on yellow titans. I’d do Sartana first.

That said Ursena is 44 vs Sartana’s 1. So maybe that makes it Ursena?

Ursena would be your best tank when maxed imo. And you can have Sartana and Ursena together if Poseidon goes inbetween them.

I’d put the fighter emblems on Poseidon not BT

For raid defense you could go
Lianna-Zimkitha-Ursena-Poseidon-Sartana

1 Like

Thank you! Will give him the emblems then. Out of the 5*'s I haven’t done much work on (if any) are there any I should prioritise once I finish my current load? I have about 50 unlevelled 4*'s I didn’t add photos of. I’ll screenshot and add them. I’m still trying to find good hero combos, I seem to be terrible at it! :see_no_evil:

This is my current defense. I do use Ursena +7 at tank. Usually holds me around 2550 or so

Just so you know I’m not just BSing about Ursena :smiley:

1 Like

Hahaha! Nice, I lose so many cups as soon as I go to sleep. Check this ridiculous 4* bench…

I’m hoping one day I will be able to trade all my Sumitomo’s for gold.

Kestrel and Isarnia are both good imo. Kestrel is quite strong on offense and defense. Isarnia is strong on titans. She’d be more threatening than Richard as a flank on defense although you can just go without a blue as well. Haven’t used her on offense myself but I’d imagine she’s strong there too.

Horghall and Obakan are both not great right now (maybe costumes will help them someday).

I ascended Margaret. She’s not as bad as some would have you believe. But she’s a bit weird. She’s strong on offense and titans but not great on defense. But you have Lianna for green on defense so you wouldn’t need her there anyways.

Falcon is a 4* that is insanely good vs green titans, definitely worth levelling one. Also strong in a red 5 stack.

Can’t see the rest of your 4* but I do have opinions on them :stuck_out_tongue:

Finish Wu and Gadeirus. Wu is strong on all titans. Gadeirus strong vs blue titans.

Melendor is the major 4* green healer. I use my Melendor+19 all the time on offense and blue titans.

Falcon great vs green titans and in a red 5 stack.

Peters is one of the best 4* snipers. His silence can be extremely useful on offense.

Scarlett can be used on green titans because of her insanely high ATT. That said Elena does the same thing but better. Not enough better that I’d do Elena over Kestrel though.

Sabina is like Melendor. But has to compete with Rigard who I like better.

Finish Sonya and Caedmon too, they’re quite useful. The ones I mentioned are the most important to focus on after I’d say.

After that I’d focus on fast snipers for war depth. Kelile and Chao. No rush on those guys unless you’re still lacking war depth.

Sweet! Thank you much for your advice. I’ll probably have a whole bunch of new 5*'s by the time I get all this done!

Skip Elena - she’s for titans

Agreed. Kestrel ahead of Elena. Kestrel has nice synergy with G. Falcon despite the differing mana speeds.

Kestrel-Zim makes a nice red 2 stack on offense, both fast. Add in Falcon or BT for a 3 stack. Add in Wilbur for the 5 stack.

1 Like

Hero Academy may be able to transform one 5* into another. And the costumes have been discussed over in the #beta-beat threads.

1 Like