Who will YOU Limit Break? 5* Edition

I had to choose who gets the Aethers…

Malosi is not a true sniper…
Gazelle is sturdy enough as she is…
My Vivi does not have a costume and still lvl1…
So my decision:

Decent stats…

Feel free to call me an idiot :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Has anyone used breaker on C Khagan ? I really enjoy event and C bonus Khagan (20) is my clean up hitter, thinking about it anyways

2 Likes

If I had costume for him I would LB him over my red other heroes…

But I do not have a large bench…

Nice pick I also had the Gazelle option and came to the same conclusion. So I went for Poseidon instead. Still working up the level but happy so far.

3 Likes

Here is my two cents

Red: Emilio
Yellow: Caitlin
Green: Heimdall
Purple: Bera

2 Likes

Here is my situation:
I already used LBs on Richard (C. Bonus) and Vanda.
For purple im sure i will do Alfrike.
For yellow my options are Roostley, Onatel or Drake, currently Roostley is on my defense so it will probably be him.
For greens i have a lot of options but its really between Heimdall and Lianna (C. bonus) and i thought Lianna is a better choice as tanks come and go so if i get a better tank then the LBs on heimdall is basically wasted if i dont use him anymore on my defense but Lianna is still one of the best snipers in the game especially with emblems and C. bonus applied.

1 Like

Blue- Cobalt for sure
Red- C. Marjana is probably my lean, but I went Gefjon. Garnet has proven to me she doesn’t need it to be a nuisance, BK as well. Elizabeth wouldn’t be a bad option.
Yellow- You may opt to hold your Yellow Aethers. may be controversial Personally I like C Rana (I see you don’t have her) paired with C Yunan if you go that route.
Purple- Alfrike is seemingly a no brainer here. G Panther if you had her. Onyx is very considerable paired with Cobalt and Garnet, but only if you LB Cobalt. And in that case prepare to dedicate your life to those 3 on the front line and also consider Garnet as your LB for parity.
Green- Frigg. C Yunan if used above.

Those 3 ninjas paired with C Yunan/Rana seem like a very juicy team.

1 Like

I´m sure SGG will eventually add LB reset item.

There are a few group of heroes who are worthier than others of getting emblems:

_Get more benefit from stat boost
.multi minion makers: Extra attack and extra HP.
.Fiend summoners.
_Massive damage dealers
_ Unique heroes (EDD ones)

That´s an overall view, but each player must consider his/her own roster and objetives and the profit of LB a hero.

An example: Krampus vs Frida vs Cobalt vs Morel
If you focus on wars and run blue tanks go Krampus. If you focus on high * titans, event scores go Frida. Cobalt for other defense teams or raid offense. If you want an all use hero go Morel.

I´ll say other worthy heroes for each color:
Blue → Morel
Red → Zimkitty.
Green → Frigg.
Purple–> Killhare.
Yellow → Odin

I won´t have much problem choosing who to LB since I barely have 2 5* per color and I won´t save them because I don´t expect to get a lot of them.
Yellow: Joon or Devana, probably Joon since he is + 20 and I won´t have emblems for Devana)
Purple: I´ll spend on Dark Lord over Domitia
Blue: I´ll have to go for Magni, no costume.
Green: Evelyn over Kadilen.

1 Like

5* I am going to limit break when I’ll have limit breaker materials. Order reflects the order of breaking (first goes first) and I am taking into an account heroes that I have maxed or will be maxed in foreseeable future (so while I have Elkanen he won’t see tonics anytime soon). Max 4 choices.

:red_circle: Reds: Elizabeth, Emilio (rings needed), Vanda, Queen of Hearts
:large_blue_circle: Blues: Skadi, Krampus <-> Morel (about the same), Miki
:green_circle: Greens: Heimdall, Alberich, Frigg, Phileas Fogg
:yellow_circle: Yellows: Prof. Lidenbrock, C-Vivica, Odin, Sif
:purple_circle: Purples: Onyx, Kageburado, Killhare, Seshat

Onyx is close as I have that one Purple Aether III, now just wait until the quest appears …

1 Like

I’m undecided yet.
But I can only lb a blue one.

Current thoughts undecided:
Blue: Glenda+20, C. Richard+20, Vela+20

Green: Kingston +20, Toxicandra +20, MN+20
Red: Tyr+20 or C Azlar+20, Zimkitha???
Purple: Onyx+20, Seshat +20, Bera+20,
Yellow: Drake Fong+20, Sif+20, Ureus+20

Can I have some hints or feedback please??

Thank you

1 Like

Blue: I would go for Glenda or C. Richard. Glenda seems quite dangerous when I meet her on defense. Unfortunately I don’t have reference for C. Richard.
Green - Kingston
Red: C. Azlar - the most dangerous from them all
Purple: Onyx
Yellow: Drake Fong - He is fast as far as I can remember and that blind is awful.

Personally I favour to limit break attackers than defenders and healers since the increased stats do not influence their special skills. It just makes them more durable which is also the case for the attaclers

2 Likes

I’m picking Neith as well. I’m an idiot too :wink:

My toughest decision is blue…

Athena vs Costume Isarnia… who to do?

Is this based on which heroes I have to limit break or which heroes I wish I had to limit break? Because in the former case the answer is invariably “other”.

For who I have:
:large_blue_circle: – Ariel
:green_circle: – probably Lianna
:red_circle: – probably C.Elena
:purple_circle: – C.Sartana
:yellow_circle: – Malosi

For who I wish I had:
Hard to say, since I don’t have them.

4 Likes

Mine based on my lineup will be:
Elizabeth
Director Zuri
(no suitable green I’ll hold them)

Blue and Purple are a little bit harder to decide:
Lord Loki / Cathal
Freya / Lepiota / Dr. Moreau

I’m leaning Lord Loki and Lepiota but may be Freya. Also I might still consider Sif over Director Zuri. Lots of decisions to make.

Drake. He has stood the test of time and still exists in some of the best defenses. Uraeus if you’re short of snipers I guess.
Sif is really only dangerous in raid defense and with lineups like this, you should be over 2400 cups. At the end of the day, not worthy IMO.

2 Likes

Lol.

I’m F2P.

I’ll LB my favourite heroes.

Don’t like my non-meta LB Zocc?

Tough - he’s what I got and I like him!

Flame away interwebs! I care not.

4 Likes

LB whoever you want.

When people ask for advice I like to try to give it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blue- Lord Loki, though I don’t have him, solo slayers on a team don’t seem worth it to me.

Purple- of those options, I’d probably go Freya, then Dr. Moreau. Though it’s close.

If Freya is given the opportunity to fire multiple times, it can be tough to recover if you’re not running minion burners.

Yellow- Director Zuri. Especially if you plan to have yellow be your predominant healer going forward.

I don’t feel like Sif gains any significant advantage from LB. Outside of a marginal gain in HP and Defense, the -50% damage reduction should result in her survival if it fires with other team synergy, and if she doesn’t she’s dead, and typically in middle raid position in double formats she’s burned before she fires.

Just my thoughts on it. I’ll definitely not LB Sif.

Good Point but Imagine Heimdall being a paladin and you add that Extra Vit/Def will make Him Better than he actually is I have Him and does not disappoint He is 1st on my list to LB. IMO.

From my roster I definitely plan to LB Drake and Gravemaker, in blue I have really good adepts like Alasie/Athena/Frida. Green/purple I don’t have any top tier 5* heroes, though I’m really loving C Elk, but not considering him for now.

My preference for heroes to LB is - I use them daily and often mainly in offense, but I also put them into defense, I don’t have ultimately deep 5* roster as I’m c2p (though f2p since march), so the use in defense is in a cosideration for me too. Frida I don’t use in defense, so blue 5* would be between Alasie/Athena for me.

I also have 4* candidates, but this thread is not about them so not gonna say which. Here I considered those, that I use very often in offense.
I also don’t really hurry with LB-ing heroes myself, I’d rather wait a little while just to be sure of my decision.