Who will YOU Limit Break? 5* Edition

Any math-wiz out here who can compute the actual change in damage a hero can deal/take after LB? (Im just lazy :crazy_face:)

I mean, dont get me wrong, definitely no right or wrong answers on who each of us should LB. Limit break your fave hero that you use everytime for sure! But lest this thread becomes one that just digresses into a “who is the best hero per color” one, is there a mathematically-guided answer on which hero benefits the most from LB?

3 Likes

Im trying to read this sentence in my head as: “hitting a limit-broken Krampus” vs “hitting a limit-breaked Krampus”… my mind is broken :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been told for many years my wording and syntax is dreadful… :rofl:

1 Like

Holding out to LB Master Lepus and Elena’s costume (although I know the later will be a long wait).
Hiemdall, Marie Therese, Devana (after I level her I mean, luckily just pulled her spending quest keys).

Still waiting on that last blue aether but I still can’t decide between Athena and Leptus. I actually use both on my defense, but only Athena for titans. I suppose it’ll be hard to choose wrong either way.

I’m certain to be disagreed with, but I’m not a fan of Lepus personally, unless you happen to have Killhare and Sir Roostley, and then possibly Phileas Fogg and Black Knight.

In only that above scenario would I LB Lepus. And only if I were completely free to play.

Athena on the other hand, I’d actually consider, and in that event maybe consider her to replace Lepus in your blue lineup. Fortunately for me, I have Cobalt, so no decisions are really necessary (unless I decide to go off the rails and LB Snow White).

1 Like

For me Glenda…She is sturdy, decent hit and the minions get some boost too…

Red must be Mitsuko… she is my main Red hero so no doubt…

6 Likes

Current thoughts:
Blue: Morel
Green: MN
Red: Zimkitha or C Azlar
Purple: Hel
Yellow: C Joon or C Vivica

2 Likes

Unlike Emblems, I will be far more choosy in who gets Limit Broken. I only have one 5* hero I know for sure I will break and that is LotL. I rely on her in so many different situations and she has good synergy with 2 - 3 of my other heroes for me not to.

Of course I’m only considering heroes I have rather than waiting around for someone better who may never come or will in 2 years or whatever.

I’m leaning toward doing Krampus but am not 100% as I do use King Arthur quite a bit too. He already hits hard and has 'blems so he’s a contender as well but maybe the 'blems are good enough.

Other than LotL, I haven’t 100% made up my mind on any other 5* in my roster.

3 Likes

As I wait patiently (Not really! :laughing:)
I would consider those heroes below:

ICE: Ariel, Frosth or Aegir

NATURE: Mother North

FIRE: C.Azlar, Mitsuko or Marjana

HOLY: Devana, C.Leonidas or Ureaus

DARK: Khiona or Freya

1 Like

My first thought is to ascend heroes who are very useful veterans,like Onatel Kunchen Lianna,but I am not sure if it is the right direction…I guess i 'll wait to see the general direction.New heroes are just fine without limit break,i dont see any difference for example between a 898 power Cobalt and a LB 907 power one.

My alt’s Glenda. Not fully leveled yet but should finish with 900 ATK and 1600 HP

5 Likes

I’m still waiting for the final blue aether, but I’m torn between Athena and Leptus. I use both on defence, but mainly Athena against titans. I think it’ll be difficult to go wrong in any case.

Zimkitha has stood the test of time. C Azlar is no slouch either.

Fully agree with Hel. I like costume versatility.

I would advise against LB MN. She’s not as useful as she once was. No cleanse and the 10% revive and 10% HP is fairly easily mitigated nowadays. Fully in favor of Heimdall or Alberich.

Good thoughts on it though!

1 Like

I did just get Heimdall…bringing him up now. MN is a mainstay on my raid and war defenses. She is a star. The 50% revive rate is killer. Heimdall rarely revives anyone.

Still, I’ll heed the advice and play some more with Heimdall.

3 Likes

Ariel and Aegir great. Not sure the appeal of Frosth.
I would not advise MN. Too many green options that would benefit greater.
Holy good options, though I would not LB Leonidas. Jackal can EDD and others would benefit greater. Devana currently seems underrated and a LB could push her way up.
Khiona/G Panther for sure. I can see the benefit of Freya but I feel minion meta will come and go eventually.
Again great thoughts!

2 Likes

I think overhealing is a huge benefit to Heimdall, you know you’re not wasting an ounce of healing, and paired with heroes like Baldur overhealing can be beast.

If your team synergy favors two healers or very fast, I can see the benefit. I just feel like my MN revived allies end up dying quickly. It’s always an individual decision but knowing how I play my MN, I would consider Heimdall thoroughly.

My green LB might end up going to Lady Locke actually. She hits somewhere in 1300s currently to 3, attack or defense modifiers have no effect on the output, and with LB she’ll be a little sturdier and she cleanses allies. Should be near 1400-1500 over time LBed and the tile damage would be sweet

3 Likes

I almost always bring two healers…especially paired with slow MN. I would do the same with Heimdall.

I already LB Krampus for blue

I’m between Alfrike/Killhare for purple

Same for yellow but with Akkorog/Poseidon

And nothing worth LB in green and red

I considered Finley, Ariel, and Skadi for blue and eventually went with Finley. I don’t regret it. I’m surprised that he wasn’t one of the 5 blue options in the poll considering how many players use him for both offense and defense.

1 Like