Who was your fav hero of 2020

Grazzy & Mits vs GTV.

1 Like

@Sternman : Vanda came, so she got the ringsā€¦ Lady Loki, Mitsuko & Gefjon at 3/70 waited & will now get ringsā€¦ in that orderā€¦

1 Like

5* that I got miki and Mok-arr also guin still holding her own as my tank.
4* gullinbusti almur bryhild are wicked.
3* bee dude and costume hawkmoon.

2 Likes

Picking from the ones that I pulled in 2020 and actually managed to level up and use.

5* - Inari - her dodge has saved me so many times.
4* - Almur & Guardian Falcon - both have improved by titan scores by leaps and bounds.
3* - Grevle & Kvasir - both are staples in my tournament teams.

Special mention to Mist for consistently causing those perfect riposte heroes to fire blanks. I donā€™t use her as much now as I am not seeing those heroes as much as I was in the lower platinum arena, but she was so good at getting me past them again and again.

4 Likes

@LouisaB75 : Reading about Inari, makes me wonder why I havenā€™t levelled her up till nowā€¦ I had got her 10 months back from Atlantisā€¦ I can easily take her to 3/70 with loads of Orbs that I haveā€¦

Being just a year & a p2pā€¦ I have lots of good heroes and am on a c2p mode to level up heroes over the next 3-4 monthsā€¦from what I haveā€¦ Inari goes upto 3/70

Thanks

Killhare is :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Alberich and Lady of the Lake. Love them both equally.
Iā€™ve also pulled Lord Loki recently but havenā€™t maxed him yet so I canā€™t really say if Iā€™m THAT glad.

1 Like

As FTP, I get excited about most non-S1 heroes, so I was glad to get Vela (nerfs suck!), Raffale, Zulag, and even Norns. Even though folks donā€™t care much for Zulag, I was excited to get her because she rated well as a tank, and I still didnā€™t have a top-flight tank, so I would probably have considered her my favorite 2020 hero. Then, I fought against her a few times and realized that sheā€™s not really a top-flight tank, either. Iā€™m still maxing her, but I donā€™t expect her to be the game-changer I was hoping for.

But then, the game gave me my 2020 Christmas present. On Christmas Dayā€¦ Krampus! Tank problem solved. Favorite hero of 2020 designated!

4 Likes

Well, I play since last april and Iā€™ve got a lot of heroes since this beginning. So itā€™s pretty difficult to choose. But if I had to chooseā€¦ maybe it would be Guinevere. I was desperately looking for a good tank, and I pulled her during Avalon, in july. Even now I canā€™t realize how lucky I was (I pulled Lady of the Lake in the same time).

4 Likes

Woh, itā€™s so hard, I pulled so many heroes this year butā€¦ if I have to choose one, I think itā€™s Raffaele, I use him in every situations. Heā€™s so cool, I donā€™t understand his bashingā€¦

For the others, my top is :

• Krampus - Super tank !
  • Sif - Very nice support heroe who protect and increase mana generation, very interesting for slow and very slow heroes;
  • Vanda - lovely queen vampire
  • Alfrike - My queen of darkness, next heroe to up !

Alfrike !

3 Likes

Because I finally pulled MNā€¦

3 Likes

I am cheap to play, so I work with what I have, and since I was lucky enough to get her - my only 5* season two hero - I levelled her up as soon as I could. It may be you have better options on your bench, but I definitely think taking her to 3/70 to test her out to see if she works for you is worth it. There is a thread somewhere on here asking her to be buffed, which may make her more useful for those who donā€™t find she already is so.

1 Like

@Yarthan : I too pulled Guen in July along with BK & KAā€¦ but due to the changed meta, I havenā€™t started levelling herā€¦

While BK is done but I still defend a lot on Gazelle for most of my priority raids, farming & war hitā€¦

KA sits coz have got Fridaā€¦

Funny is life, as I pay / pull these heroes but still to level upā€¦ though in all these pulls Lady of Lake was thinly one I wanted along with BKā€¦ ironyā€¦

2020 heroes that i pulled and since then use everywhere:
5* - Vela. Flank in defense, almost always in the team for s3 map stages, red titans, raid when i need a blue stack or a weak blue stack. I happen to use her everywhere in the game. Sheā€™s a bit above Telluria, but only because Tellā€™s healing was nerfed a bit too much and sheā€™s not as wonderful as before when not in defense (well, sheā€™s my only 5* green maxed, obviously i use Telluria too pretty much everywhere :rofl:)
4* - not a single doubt about it. Mist/Gulli/Almur. Golden heroes.
3* - Kvasir/Grevle (and when i manage to test him effectively, Frosty too, probably).

2020 heroes that i didnā€™t (and will never) pull:
i think iā€™m just gonna quote the team of heroes you donā€™t have but would love too topic: Alfrike, Bera, Freya, Frigg. Awesome heroes, awesome specials, awesome artwork (female superstylish elegant badass characters are my weak spot :see_no_evil:)

Heroes that i pulled in this 2020 but are older:
5* - Gravemaker. That moment when every single star align in your favor, you have just 100 Atlantis coins and you manage to pull the best hero available.
4* - Buddy. He immediately earned his place in my green stacks
3* - hmm, Pixie maybe? Until i max Rudolph and see what he can do.

But, if i had to choose my absolute fav hero, the one i would like to pull no matter how strong, useful, op, ridiculous, the one i want as an avatar, poster in my room, with an entire spinoff about it, whatever, thatā€™s Norns.

1 Like

Definitely Heimdall,he is a real game changer.From heroes OTM i will choose Rafaelle,he is the 2020 Kunchen,and finally Vanda from Morlovia.

2 Likes

@SamMe : have all your mentioned heroes and Panther was my 2nd dark 5* after Kage.

Mine at emblem-9 has better health & is part of my all season farming team.

1 Like

my fav is Malosi as he is the most iconic hero in this game with his PUNCH animationā€¦

1 Like

@Luckman8 : I love Malosi. A 2nd one is waiting at 3/70 ā€¦ He is a vvvvv important hero for stopping opposition hero specialsā€¦ which has saved my teamā€¦

5* Garnet
4* Gullinbursti
3* Grevle

Hmmā€¦I think I see a pattern. Lol.

Honorable mentions would be Gefjon, Killhare and Jott. Love my Jott on red titans!

1 Like

@EarlVerdant : Garnet is the only Ninja I wantā€¦ got Cobalt & Onyx pretty fast in each of the last 2 ninja eventsā€¦ I feel February will bring Garnetā€¦ as I saved the coins when cobalt arrived quicklyā€¦

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes