WHO was first hero that made you jump with joy, when did you GET him / her?!

hahaha definitely was when I pulled the gravememaker… I got extremely excited

1 Like

You reminded me of my 1st GM pull earlier this year… put walking my dog & I jumped in the park… happy & a bit embarrassed :grinning:

4 Likes

HAHAHA I almost fell out of bed

1 Like

Probably jabberwok I did get a few cool 5* before
Him, but was at the stage of needing a few more 4* before starting on 5*.
Had enough 4* in dark and he was my first 5* dark so could max right away.

4 Likes

I wanted him bad & got 3 Alices…

Rigard, cause I finally got him after 6 months of playing :rofl: what’s funny I pulled another one day later!
Also my first 5* was C. Sartana so still super excited I got her.

1 Like

My first hero I got was Colin. It was awesome))) But about for three months I could not get a compass to ascend him :weary:

2 Likes

JF was mine. I had just started playing and had no idea what I was doing, but I knew that to get more heroes you had to do some pulls. So I did a gem pull and then this Bonus Draw message popped up, and I was all “what the…”, and JF popped out. Almost dropped my phone when it happened :joy:.

2 Likes

That would be when TC20 generated its first 5* - Horghall. How times have changed!

1 Like

GM no doubt. First 5 star for me and one of the best overall.

2 Likes

Mine too…

It wasn’t one of my first 5*, back when I started the game I didn’t know how valuable they were so there wasn’t any feeling of joy in getting them (Mother North and Onatel x2).
But I was really happy when I pulled Anzogh with an EHT from Mystic Vision, I didn’t have any 5* red heroes at that time and I had all the mats to max one

1 Like

For me was Lianna… she was literally the very first summon with saved free gems I did. I’m probably the extreme stoopid minority, but you can imagine how shocked I was getting a 5* on my first elemental summon, and her on top of that!

1 Like

@ruckus : Wow, you got amongst the best hero Lianna as ur first & she was the last S1 5* for me…

after 10 month’s play, last week, I closed TC20 after I got her & moved all my food to AlchemLab level-17. Now tc20 produces 1 & 2* feeders as per my need.

1 Like

As I have shared above, I wasn’t so excited about Gazelle bcoz she didn’t hit… so thought she was useless… till I saw her play video after a month of pulling her & came to know that she was a top 5 hero… OMG, I ran thru her levelling with every colour feeder I got…

:grinning:

1 Like

Kingston

When he was Hotm…realized in advance how good he will be…and I even didn’t pull msyelf (my wifes daughter did)

2 Likes

For sure Finley! The moment he was released I immediately knew that he is insanely good and probably the best hero in the game… just by reading his card. Unfortunately I didn’t get him when he was new. The second time he was available I think I made four single pulls shortly before the event ended. First three were crap. I was totally bored, distracted and didn’t expect to get anything good when doing the last one and thought to myself: “C’mon, give me that feeder already…” …and then - bam! Did that just really happen???

EDIT: Have to admit, it wasn’t the first one. But the first one I really wanted THAT much! Of course I was also excited to get Aegir in the month I began playing with one of my first pulls. But I was just excited for the sake of getting a five star. Didn’t even realize how useless he was in his first version until recently before they buffed him.

5 Likes

Kingston. I was trying like hell to get him. I needed a strong green hitter. When I finally pulled him I wasn’t even expecting it.

1 Like

My first seasonal 5* Vanda. I had summoned three separate times using hero tokens only this event, and she was my first pull on the third set of pulls! :exploding_head:

I got her on 1st November, and I’ve never levelled a 5* so fast. :joy:

4 Likes

Ariel without a doubt, my best card ever and still used everyday even with all these new hero’s and changing meta.
Love her :heart_eyes:

1 Like