Who to replace. Help needed

@jinbatsu asked me to open a new thread for myself because I need help in choosing. My question is Caedmon or Kingston. Lixiu or Neith? I’m asking this, because of my 1st team how it is now, I was able to finish Season 1 and so happy. But now, Season 2 will be more difficult and I have to finish my team first. That means lot’s of farming, before I can go further. So, finally got Caedmon, Chao, Lixiu and Hu Tao. My question now should I leave Nieth or replace her until I can finish her? Same with Kingston? I love Caedmon so if then him. But what to do about the Neith question? Thanks in advance. And last war I was the only surviver in War. The weren’t able to tear them down. So let me know what you all think.

1 Like

Okay whoa that’s a lot.

A few questions: is your primary goal PvE (Season 2 provinces), Raiding, Titan hits, tournaments or defense team?

Following that up do you have the necessary ascension materials for ascending Kingston or Neith.
Finally what does your roster depth look like? Do you need cleansers, dispellers, splash damage, snipers, etc.

1 Like

Not an answer to your question but, my instinct tells me that you have tens of half leveled heroes

1 Like

Neith can always wait. Kingston should be a priority.

However, depending on your roster and ascensions materials you might want to max Caedmon first.

2 Likes

Are you asking for general leveling advice or for your defense team?

If it’s general leveling advice then I would definitely prioritize leveling up your Caedmon and Chao first, before focusing on Neith and Kingston. I believe I remember your roster from previous threads and if my hunch is right, it is likely too early to focus on your 5*s.

You can focus on your 5*s once you have around three solid 4*s of each color maxed.

3 Likes

@DaveCozy Okay all I needed to know thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation: Yes you are right and you know my rooster. So Caedmon and Chao it will be. And a happy new year’s Eve. Stay safe and warm. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new decade.

1 Like

I am very active in Raids, Titan and War. More than defense.

I have all of that you mentioned above just not leveled yet.
Neith is 3/70 and Kingston 3/1 and that’s it. So I guess they will be too weak for S2 and a fully ascended and talented 4* is better I know. Just needed to know which one of the mentioned.

Why Kings over Neith in your opinion? Yes I love Caedmon.

@Oksure LOL yes because when I was a newbie I was like an excited child. Did everything altogether instead one thing and one heroe after one! And I didn’t know about this forum. So now I’m doing it right.

Kingston is one of the best heroes in the game currently and as such maxing Kingston will pay off for the long term and short term. If you have him at 3-1 and can fully ascend him, I would suggest doing that (as an exception to the general rule of thumb).

Neith is viewed as one of the most underwhelming HotMs due to everything she does being just fine. Her damage against all, her blind %, mana cut are all just fine but nothing that makes her stand out in any capacity.

2 Likes

Thank you @voidstrike no I don’t have them yet that’s why I want to replace them until I have the materials for the finishing strikes. So Caedmon and Chao until then.

I say that because Neith is an OK hero if you have a deep roster but Kingston is great for anyone to have.

I agree with voidstrike and nervarmaor. 4* first except for great hero’s like Kingston.

1 Like

Since you are active in wars and raids it is more important to build up a strong bench of 4* before starting on 5*. 5* take WAY longer to max and you will be stuck at the same position for longer as a result. You can easily max two (or more) 4* for every 5*, which will give you more options for your teams as you later work on the 5*. I know this from experience. Starting my 5* too early probably delayed my progress by six months.

Kingston is one of the best heroes in the game. Neith isn’t.

2 Likes

@nevarmaor Yes indeed same here. It delayed my progress in the game and heroes. Like I said I did everything instead of one after one. Either in buildings or heroes… And didn’t know about this forum back then. Anyway it’s all clear now and thanks to everyone. Helped me a lot! And then when I’m ready Kingston first 5* to finish.

2 Likes

@Ljiljana even at 3-70 Kingston can put in some serious work so you can still use Kingston until you get the tonics for him. I know I just need one more until I can ascend him. But yeah, if you are lacking the 4 star mats, concentrate on your 4 star heroes. So yeah, Caedmon and Chao. I use my 3-70 Kingston in stacking where ever I need it.

1 Like

Yeah I’m probably repeating myself here :rofl: I can’t keep track of what I’ve said before. Heck, i can’t keep track of what I had for breakfast half the time. Yet everybody turns to me at work for what they should do next. And I usually know!!!

1 Like

Yes me too. I love him he does a great job. And for Caedmon I don’t have the sturdy shields for his 4th tier :joy: gave them to Kash. What does Chao need for his last ascend? Do you know maybe? And happy new year! All the best. Most of all health.

1 Like

Yellows: Orbs

3 Likes

Thank you for this. Just downloaded it! :heart:

1 Like

@jinbatsu So many of my heroes will be finished until next year as I look at all the needed materials :joy::joy::joy::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

1 Like