Who to replace Brienne with, now that I have Boldtusk?

Sorry, Its just both are about Brienne So I thought if both can veiw 1 thread will be good.
Sorry again guys.

what do you think about this one @sinibyte?

p.s. sorry for the ugly image being cropped to hide unnecessary extras :slight_smile:

Thats fine - 16% mana reducing helps to get at least one more turn till you’re dead :wink:

Carver was my only green 3*+ hero 3 months, I really hate him

I really didn’t mean to confuse @sinibyte… It could be either him or Belith/Brienne 'till a good 4* shows up

I spent 300 on a green hero - and got another Carver… currently waiting 2 days to see what I can get from training.

Wish you best of luck! Just know to keep those nice 3* heroes and level them up as they will serve you in lots of different situations (incl. Aliance wars)

So if I read right, you mean that with Emblems Brienne is on par with 4 star heroes and can survive in situations against other 4 star heroes??

In that case then what about others like Balthazar fully emblemed?

I wouldn’t say that myself, her HP stat will still be low regardless if you max her out at +20 nodes.

She is a great attack buffer but the buffs will only carry you so far. The heroes using them will matter. A team of 5* + Brienne will use those buffs better, than a team of 3*s + Brienne.

1 Like

Wow I never thought of any 3* on 5* team that’s pretty interesting

Well except muggy because his special brings everyone back to life lol

Yeah there’s no in-game restriction saying otherwise :slight_smile: It’s just that a hero like Boldtusk is usually a better choice if you need a buffer: while Brienne’s increases attack with each hit taken, Boldtusk is much more well built to take hits from anything in the game.

When I raided in low platinum I stacked Tyrum, Balthazar, and my 2.70 Khiona to deal with yellow Li Xiu and Danzaburo tanks lol :smiley: You work with what you have

I had Brienne at +12 until 4-5 months in the game, where Melendor took the emblems.

For a long time, i had no Wu or Wilbur.

I used Brienne + Kailani against 7-8* titans with somewhat good efficiency , averaging 25k. Charged them first so they don’t die and play the board!
The combination of them both makes her attack boosts gets to maximum very rapidly. In a 3* vFast raidT, that combo is deadly!

Brienne is a very good early-game character to play higher than your level. If you can get the mana boost early in a raid, it helps a lot