I was told here a couple of weeks ago i needed more depth as i had 30 heroes only, 4 and 5 star. No 3’s, so I’ve gathered a few since and am wondering who to level up first or is it not important (quests will need random heroes etc?) Thank you in advance.
- Purple: Tyrum and Balthazar first, Gill-Ra and maybe Chochin later; Prisca and Renfeld are trash
- Yellow: Only Bane (who I don’t see here) and Melia are really worth it to me
- Blue: Gunnar and Ulmer have their uses, but Valen and Gato (both missing here) seem better all-around to me
- Red: Hawkmoon (can’t have too many healers) and Namahage would be first choices, although I still dust off Nashgar and Jahangir in specific raid tournaments
- Green: Mnesseus, Berden, and Muggy are all good; Isshtak is… not. Belith and Brienne would be good additions.
Thank you for the tips
This is a great response.
The only things I think I can add are:
- Hawkmoon and Belith are the only three star healers.
- Gill-Ra is the only three star cleanser.
- Melia is the only three star fast full team buffer. (I realized later that of course Muggy, who I write about next, does this too)
- Muggy has a unique and fun skill. I have heard reports of his addition totally transforming a fifth or sixth war attack team.
Can confirm. My roster is most needy on greens, and Muggy is quite serviceable in place of a four-star as part of a late war team. Sometimes dies early, but hits like a four- or five-star if not targeted, and gets a second chance if his (fast) special fires.
Here is my summary all best *3 to keep…
Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar, Jahangir
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan
Yellow: Bane, Melia, Kailani, Gan Ju, Arman
Purple: Balthazar, Gill-Ra, Chochin, Tyrum
I’m silly as i once had a muggy well levelled. I was in the dumb habit of focusing only on 30 heroes for war and replacing anyone who had a stronger hero come along. He won me a few war rounds by using his bruiser bro’s skill I’m glad i have him back and intend to not waste them this time. You live and learn.
Also the Bruiser Bro counts as a buff, so he’s very useful in the buff booster 3* tournaments.
In my honest opinion, and I have most 3* heroes in my roster, I would focus on levelling:
Chochin, Gill-Ra, Muggy, Berden, Mnesseus, Namahage, Hawkmoon Nashgar, Gunnar and Melia.
There are a few other worth levelling that you haven’t got in here ie Bane, Gato, Balthazar, Hisan and Belith etc.
My personal picks for each color:
Gill-Ra, Renfeld (mainly for tile damage), Balthazar, Chochin, and Tyrum (I have one at node 14 atm).
All three you have are good. Kailani is good for 3 star tourneys when it is set to very fast abilities. Bane is another good one and Gan Ju is a 3 star Chao.
If you do have the sturdy shields then do this order: Little John, Berden, Mnesseus, Muggy. If no shields then Berden, Mnesseus, then Muggy.
Ulmer, Gunnar, Karil.
If you have hidden blades, then this order. Sumitomo, Nashgar, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Jahangir. If no hidden blades the minus Sumi from the order above.h
I’d say you’d want a minimum of 50. 30 five stars and at least two rainbow teams of four and three stars to give some flexibility in tournaments. I’m inclined to want 50 five stars (2x mono teams) and 25 four and 25 three star teams (1xmono in rainbow)
My husband does the same and I cannot convince him to keep more heroes Oo