Who to max.. marjana,or Lancelot?

I do have Sabina at + 18 just a little more defense . But very close to that. Same page as far as rigard. A total defense beast at that level. With what I have . Thoughts on best defense?. Was thinking for future eve or Kingston - marj-rana-kage and frida. Would be lacking that elusive 5 healer. And not really big on double color defense

1 Like

Ooo, I would have to do alot of homework and re-read alot of threads to even begin to try to answer that, considering Marjana is the only one of that group I have Lol! Iā€™m gonna leave that to the experts bud.

I have Marjana emblemed and through the three attack modes youā€™re referring to. Iā€™d still go Grazul as she is very fast and has that ailment resist buff. Against GM and Kunchen specifically, as well as many others, that is a powerful skill.

Lol. Fair enough. I will have to just try it when the time comes

But Marjana has become a very nasty sniperā€¦not Lianna level, but very nasty indeed.

Emblemed marj is pretty stout.

1 Like

Can you put Marjana card to see her stats with emblems?..Thanks

Hereā€™s mine since rDuke isnā€™t back yet-then just add 50 attack (2 nodes at 15pts each and the 3%=20pts since theyā€™re derived from base stats)

So sheā€™ll have an attack of 749. Think that increases her burn DoT a little as well.

Yep, here you go:

I must be confused on how the burn is calculated because I was way off on that apparently. Either way, like you say, not Lianna but still a hell of a hitter.

Iā€™m not entirely sure either but it has to be divisible by 6 I think. It probably rounds up or down to get there?

Definitely not my Lianna:

Sheā€™ll have 810 attack when she gets to emblem level 11ā€¦

1 Like

Got me by a node Lol!! Mineā€™s at 8 for now. Just a few moreā€¦Iā€™m following the same path. Sheā€™s just awesome. Sartanaā€™s pretty great up there too but I donā€™t wanna hijack the thread.

1 Like

I assume full attack like me? That level 8 and 10 nodes are brutal needing 125 emblems!

1 Like

I never pulled Sartanaā€¦instead I keep pulling Domitia (4 of her!)!

Yes those 2 so close at 125 each make the waiting rough-I believe all classes are like that at 8 and 10. Iā€™ve never gotten Dom but just maxed my 2nd Sartana. Sheā€™s my only purple 5*

1 Like

And Domitia is my only Purple 5* hero (I donā€™t count Mok Arr). LOL

1 Like