Who to level next? Attack team or defense team?

Nice update…

Continue project plan leveling as suggested above by @Infinite and a little update.

Yellow: Wu then Li, Bane, Poseidon
Blue: Kiril then Sonya
Red: Boldtusk, Gormek
Green: Melendor, Gadeirus
Purple: Rigard, Tiburtus, Sabina to 3.60, Cyprian to 3.60, Seshat

After has 2-3 rainbow *4 maxed (10-15 heroes), start leveling *5.
While waiting mats for Wukong (after 3.60) and Li, you can level Bane (best *3 yellow).
Notes:
IMO, no need to hurry emblem *3, because reset emblem is very rare and it cost irons/foods, better is save for your fav *4 heroes.
And your team 12 is too many, I suggest buy heroes caps instead (more valuable then team).

2 Likes

I have a question about Wu. Should I color stack the Titans and use Wu as the only off color?

1 Like

Yes…
Basically for titan, TILE Damage is everything.

1. +att for our allies, so tile damage has more values, heroes to use like BT, Kiril or Bear Banner (battle item)
  2. -def Titan, so tile damage has more values, heroes to use like Wilbur, Gormek, Tiburtus, Grimm, Ceshire Cat, Buddy, Isarnia, Kunchen, Athena, Santa.
  3. -def element, make more values, heroes to use Arthur/Frida, Evelyn, Panther, Jackal, Falcon.
  4. +att additional which is stacked, heroes: Wu Kong/Ranvir, Tarlak.
  5. The rest is strong color against Titan.

Edit image: isarnia is slow, so prefer Grimm in the order priority…
Edit image2: santa is slow, so prefer WIlbur.

2 Likes

Ok got the chart open I understand

2 Likes

Hero update thanks for the help guys it’s really coming along. I am in the process of finishing my second 3 star team. Then I will move on the the 4 stars.

1 Like

Nice progress so far :+1: :tada:
IMO, do not put all emblem on *3 heroes, best is to put *4 heroes.

Here is good topic about deciding emblems…

Thx @jinbatsu I have just been swapping the off when I lvl the 4 star that needs them. After I finish bane and hawk moon I will lvl Gato. Then who’s next? Maybe more healers. I don’t have a blue healer so maybe Kiril next

2 Likes

Yes, Gato very good att stats for event challange, and Kiril is best support teams, focus Kiril 1st.

1 Like

Ok… I am glad I started asking questions. I have learned so much here thank you

3 Likes

@jinbatsu @Infinite So I am now on Kiril I still don’t have a yellow I live but I think I’m going to level a purple or green next. I am trying to get 5 of each color leveled so I was thinking kashjrek or Sabina/ Tiburtus?

1 Like

Normally I level 5 color at the same times as project plan leveling, sometimes double in colors if one have already skill maxed at 8/8, so I only feed *2 heroes on-color (same color) to maxed skill, and *1 heroes to heroes skill not level 8/8 yet.

If you get *1 blue, give it to Kiril, but if Kiril already max the skill 8/8, then give Kiril with *2 blue heroes. And *1 blue give to next blue project. But that’s me, IMO, It can be more slower to level.

Blue: Kiril, Sonya, Triton
Yellow: Wu kong is not 3.60 yet, you can level him up, good for titan.
Purple: I prefer healer 1st, but you already ascend Rigards which better then Sabina, so next project Tiburtus.
Green: Kashhrek is good for tank defense, but you have already 2 best tank candidate Boril and Rigard, I prefer Boril for your tank defense, so next project Gaderius, he is slow but best for Titan and good for others, specialy for tournament with very fast rules.
Red: Boldtusk if you have mats, then Gormek.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks @jinbatsu

1 Like

Not much to add really, @jinbatsu is right on :+1:

1 Like

@jinbatsu @Infinite So I started level a few by color seems like a good idea since I now have more depth. Now I have the mats to ascend a yellow! Should I go wu/Li/ to 4/70 or my favorite Poseidon to 3/70

Wu is best choice, especially if you value Titan performance, which is the best source of materials to raise your others up. Li is also good, but Wu’s better and more important. I still use him on most Titans

1 Like

@Infinite ok with yellow I’m just not sure. So that’s I will lvl him all the way

@jinbatsu @Infinite Update : Well project is coming along very well. Now based on what you see what is a good gold level defense team.

Thanks again guys!!!

Screenshot_20190810-123822~2

I can’t really remember what defenses are like in gold, but I think your best defense right now is

Melendor Grimm Rigard Li Xiu Gormek or similar. Kind of want BT instead of Gormek but three healers is too many and purple and green options are limited.

Could use Poseidon instead of Li, not sure how good he is at that level. I think Li has better synergy with the pulverisers though

Ok I will try that out. If I get bt in there would he be the tank? @Infinite

He is a good tank. But needs to be final ascension. Definitely give him blades before Gormek

And don’t worry too much about your defense, it isn’t the most important part of the game, attacking is

1 Like