Who to level next? Attack team or defense team?

As the title States I am trying to plan my next move. I don’t want to waste mats on the wrong one. Trying to do it the best I can!

Defense team

Attack team:

Mats

Finish Tyrum then do Wu Kong and Gadeirus. Finish Rigard when you get the trap tools.

Did you eat your other 3*s?

3 Likes

Yup ate them all… That’s why I am asking for help now

1 Like

You should build at least one 3* rainbow team if only to get through the 4th level of the quests. I, personally, was able to build my 4* teams with those mats, which, in turn, has led to me securing 4* mats in various areas, including those quests.

4 Likes

You’ve got great heroes but no depth. You need some threes for that, for colour stacking and to secure the materials as @Ashland said

Don’t get hung up on fives. Medium to long term, 4 stars are the backbone, but ascending them takes rare materials. Ignore the fives for a while, concentrate on getting the fours up to 3/60, and get some good threes.

Yellow: Wu then Li
Blue: Kiril then Sonya
Red: Gormek (everybody needs pulverisers)
Green: Gadeirus
Purple: Tyrum then ascend Rigard when you get materials

Fit some good threes in front of some of these if you manage to summon some. Highlights include Balthasar, Bane, Valen, Nashgar, Hawkmoon, Belith, Berden, and quite a few of the Atlantis and event threes are good

You need Wu for titans, another good source of the rare ascension materials you need

4 Likes

Thx… i was going to lvl ranvir next for titans but I will work on the 4*

1 Like

Wu at 3/60 is better than Ranvir at 2/60. Wu at 4/70 is better than Ranvir at 3/70. I still use Wu on 10 and 11 star titans. He will be better earlier and has a long life

6 Likes

Awesome that’s for the advice. I will lvl Wu and get some 3 stars and lvl them

4 Likes

Attack team should not be static like raid defense.
Attack team depend on opponent, also in event challange that has a reflect color like Grimforest, for savety we do not bring red.

So, basically, build 2-3 rainbow *3 heroes will help for stacking, because *3 is faster to level and no need unfarmable mats.
Later, build 1-2 rainbow *4, while waiting material for *5. Like, if I get 5 or 6 Tonics, then start leveling The Hatter. Or 6 Rings for Khagan, and so on.

5 Likes

I have to tell guys you have helped me so much I am learning so many good things here. So I am going to start over and move slow and max a team of 3* and I was thinking of lvling Kiril as my second healer if need what do you think?

5 Likes

Your 3* will go quickly…in comparison. Psychologically, spending 150 gems (per) to increase your hero cap a bit gives you the chance to level up with more feeders at a time (cheaper hams) and experience big jumps instead of incremental pieces.

2 Likes

Yes sure, healer is also my priority, Kiril (yesterday I have it), Boldtusk, Sabina, Melendor, and Rigard (I do not have this yet).
Leveling priority is *4 to 3.60 and *3 to max, you can decide which is best and fit to level for your bench roster, and also which is best with your playstyle.
With rainbow color project, feed on-color.

1 Like

Oh look I’m agreeing with @Infinite again? Quite the surprise!! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks. … sorry, I don’t know what that last sentence means.

1 Like

Let the bromance continue Rob :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It means, on every hero you level based on 5 color, so red feeder to red hero, blue to blue, and so on.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Why not? It’s not like this happens every day ehh Jason? :wink:

2 Likes

Update

1 Like

Hola espero que todo bien

2 Likes