Who to ascend next with my current line up? Wilbur or BoldTusk?

Idk about broken. If I fire him off and can’t charge up my Caedmon/dispeller in time, or my dispeller gets killed first, I get completely screwed giving the other team spirit link. Especially if it links a full squad of 5.

1 Like

I understood his concern, I was watching a video of Anchor he seems to like a lot of WIlbur but I did not see any of the videos him deactivating the link, but I understood his explanation, I believe I need to dosage when I use link of spirit

Thank you very much for the information

1 Like

Of course you have to use it wisely.
Linking the other team when still 5 of them alive is surely not so wise, but making a single hitter an AoE hitter has some advantages (see the jackal-joon combo or Falcon-Marjana)
And he protect your team too.

Gormek has less attack, less defence debuff and lack all the other skills Willbur have.
Thats… Broken.

1 Like

I use Guin, Sabina, Colen, Arthur and Caedmon/Little John. Except Sabina though, none are fully maxed.
Free spirit link is great, but Caed will not dispel the -44% defense on your team… you’d need a Rigard too.
This is where I think Wilbur gets a lot of confusion from many. In farming, or any other situation where you have a significant upside in strength, love the enemy spirit link. Also in Season 2 Hard mode, I could not win without Wilbur. The defense buffs make all the difference in the spirit link, because your teams share less damage, while the enemy teams share more of it.
That being said, Wilbur still not my first choice for raiding, not as a tank at least.

1 Like

TBH Gormek hits like a wet noodle compared to the other ramming pulverizers. Grimm is way better, and Gormek will sit at 3-60 until I have spare materials. I still use Gormek/BT combo against green titans and raid tanks and it is deadly.

Wilbur has no direct damage on this special…so I would hope he has better skills than some hero that does.

Exactly. Wilbur is strictly a utility hero—no direct damage—and one who doesn’t heal. Among 4* and 5* this is a small group: Wu Kong and Wilbur. They’re both great against titans, where tile damage is king, but less useful in raiding.

Since Titans are my priority you think Wilbur should be my choice? Also, I already got 6 mystic rings before I got 4 hidden blades. I might try for RedHood, if I pull her should I save my hidden blades?

Tough call, but I’d hold off giving blades to Wilbur until you see whether you pull Red Hood. Wilbur is extremely good on titans.

I love RedHood. But GraveMaker got the rings because I already had a 5 star healer. It all depends on what your gaps are and what your focus is. Once I complete my next set of rings Red is getting them for sure, she has been waiting at 3*70 for a while now.

I have Wilbur and I’m leveling him to max ASAP and skipping over leveling a second GraveMaker, G. Falcon, Elena, Khagan and a host of other nice 4 stars (I seem to attract red heroes) . That’s how good he is.

So guys I did my pulls and did not get Red Hood. I did 10 individual pulls (yes I know I could have saved gems and did the 10-pull but I’ve been pulling better individually so that’s how I roll) I pulled these in 10 pulls…Can not complain.

Also go Scarlet. Now I am wondering if I should complete Triton or save the capes and go straight for Magni? And Sartana ughhh is making me wonder who I should use tabbards on Khiona or Sartana…

4 Likes

No, you really can’t complain at all…lol.

1 Like

Lol I keep getting 5 star purples (3 now), and only have 2 tabbards. Two will be stuck at 2-60 until I either max out Khiona or Sartana. :thinking:

I have Khiona but not Sartana. I can tell you when facing them, I have a bit more fear of Sartana, but that might be because I have faced her fully leveled more often, and Khiona I have only faced partly leveled and not well paired with other heroes.

Not much help…hopefully someone with both can tell you their thoughts.

Wow. Just wow. Two of the best 5* you could have pulled, plus a good event 4*. I’d green-light Gretel before Chao. Boril has his uses but there are better blue heroes for most occasions.

1 Like

1 more orb and I can max out Wu Kong! So I am taking it that she should be next in line? I looked at 7dd rankings, she seems pretty good. Is she better on raid offense or defense (if you ever faced her)?

Excellent pulls. You might even get haters for this.

However, I faced both Sarti and Khiona in usual raids, Sarti is still the way to go unless you wanna up your titan score further. Sarti is great at both ends of raids. I would strongly recommend to go with Sarti.

To be honest, if you have better blue 4* then I would not recommend Triton depending on your teams synergy. Grimm and Kiril are probably the only blue 4* heroes you need and if you can pair them up with Magni, the combo is usually a sure kill on any hero.

1 Like

Gretel is better on offense where you can control who to mana burn. AI is stupid on defense most of the time.

Wu is a definite must up since its almost compulsory to use him to get good titan score with a 4*. Please nobody mention Tarlak since majority of the people dont have him. Also, is useful for revenge on players stronger than you. He gives you a fighting chance against them with his special although its a gamble sometimes. In the past, Wu and Jackal were the ones who helped me get to diamond when I have not upped my 5* heroes yet. These 2 are a great pair and you can add in Gretel to the mix.

1 Like

Well, it isn’t called Gambler’s Stance for nothing! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! I haven’t pulled any other blues besides Triton & Magni atm. Two questions maybe you can help out with?

1. I have Triton already 30 lvls from 3-60, should I finish him up to at least 3-60 b4 starting Magni? Or jump right into Magni?

2. After I have both maxed Wu Kong and Gretel, if I still have no other yellow for defense, who would be my best bet in that situation for a rainbow defense?

1 Like