Who to ascend next? (plus 4* 4/70 vs 5* 3/70)

WOOT! Titan loot today handed me gloves, and the monkey did a great big happy dance!

I’m probably not going to force-feed him a rainbow, because it won’t scale up to titan damage. He’s currently surviving well enough in my titan attacks (8* titans) well enough, and his special is what makes everything else do more damage to the titan. (Unlike Gravemaker’s DOT which scales with his level) Leveling Wu up is more to improve his survival time than his damage; the special is the same either way. And by the time we’re fighting bigger titans, he will have grown up nicely.

Alasie gets my next pair of gloves, whenever that happens.

I love hearing all the spirited discussion of Scarlett and BT vs Gor vs Lance vs Gravemaker (all of whom I have) along with Guardian Falcon who I’ve got a shot at next month…dunno, tho; I’ve not had very good luck with event heroes. Gregorion is who I really want next month…OK, Falcon, Jackal, or Panther are on my list too!

Exactly, and it is. I’ve got the formula down:

• Attack Buffer. (Kiril, BT, Bear banner).
  • Defense Debuffer (Tibs, now Gor. Grimm if I pull him)
  • Wu Kong
  • (I have no color specific defense debuffers; maybe I’ll get lucky with Guardians)
  • 2-4X strong color, preferably with good attack stats.

Today’s red titan was only a 7* after letting one go; I attacked with Tibs, Wu, Kiril, Alasie, and Valen quite successfully (~20k hits). (Sonja is only 1/5; she will outgrow him soon enough. Bonus was his defense debuff as a spare)

Gormek is a different color than Tibs.
BT is a different color than Kiril, plus his attack buff lasts longer.

Sonja, and Jack @3/60 will fill me up for tripling up colors. I’ve got one each at 70 (Scarlett well along but not there yet). I’ve got at least one each @60, two purple, two red, and now Wu just ascended past that in yellow.

1 Like

If Valen can survive, then yeah, no need to rush Wu higher if he’s 8/8.

I still think Grimm should get priority over alasie for Titans, not just for ramming pulverizer, but for his high tile damage… But that would require some luck.

Thanks for considering my input.

1 Like

Valen needs luck to survive; I had some. His attack stat is still there when he’s dead, at least. Wu mostly does OK. I mana him up early so he fires off at least once…

When I get gloves, I’m not going to sit on Alasie HOPING to pull Grimm.

If I pulled Grimm the same day I got the gloves, I would probably ascend Alasie anyway, and then level up Grimm later.

If Grimm pops out of my TC13 tomorrow, I’ll level him before Sonja to 3/60, and if he’s nearly at 3/60 when I get more gloves, I would ascend him before Alasie.

success at raids is the least worthwhile thing to worry about. and i can tell you for sure BT is a staple at higher level things (titans events rare quests) that GET MORE ASCENSION ITEMS. No good players that i know ever regretted ascending BT.

But you have fun with your gravemaker on raids. But on higher level things than flailing around raiding wih 60s, BT is fantastic.

Also you can’t compare a tier 4 5 star to a tier 4 4 star. The OP only has 2 rings so he’s only getting GM to tier 3.

1 Like

Flailing, flailing, over the board we go

EDIT: Seriously, my raiding leads to opening raid chests which give ascension material rolls more often as I only play one titan a day. If I was mercing, I could get more.

I’m raiding in mid-to-upper platinum, and just had a -235 trophy overnight run … Yes, I know these happen, but it does bring to mind a question about my defense team, which is my 5 strongest heroes:

Delilah (3/70), Tiburtus (4/70), Kiril (4/70), Caedmon (4/70), Scarlett (4/61).
I have 4* troops for Del, Caed & Scarlett; Tibs & Kiril have 3* troops.

Would I be better off using another one as my tank? This setup is kinda leftover from Kiril was maxed, but Caed & Tibs were still well short of that.

When I can take BT to 4/70, he would be better. When I get Del into her final ascension, she would be too, I think, but neither of those now.

I suppose I should try Tibs or Caedmon and see what happens.

Try Delilah center – I know, she’s not fully developed yet, but where she is she’s going to fire infrequently. Putting her front and center, and she can get those guardian minions firing early.

The great thing about raid defenses is you can tell overnight whether it’s been a success.

I need help please. I have one pair of fine gloves.

My choices are yellow 4 star Chao to 70 (max) or Quintas to level 3 (70).

My yellows are weak except for a fully leveled Vivica and Wu Kong. Otherwise it’s Chaos and Hu Taos.

My purples are strong. A maxed Sartana, another Sartana and two Quintas.

I’m really stuck here, so appreciate any advice.

I definitely vote for Chao to 4/70. Chao is a solid hero in my opinion. Fast mana heroes are king for war. I also use Chao on raids all the time. I actually have 2 Chaos one max and one 3/60. The only 4* yellows I would put above Chao are Jackal, Gretel, and Wukong only because of titans.

Edit: Quintus unfortunately doesn’t really perform any role well especially since you have 2 sartanas

1 Like

Thank you, that helps. I knew in my head to do the 4 star first but my heart always wants the 5 stars.

I’ll do it now before I get tempted :smiley:

1 Like

Follow your head. A good maxed 4* like Chao is far better than a meh 5* at 70.

You’re right of course. We all get so caught up in the fancy 5 stars, which my leveled up 4 stars usually beat quite easily in raids and war.

It’s all those ***** that dazzle us :joy:

Hello I have a big problem, I have a good team with heroes of fast mana and every assault or assault me ​​prinero mana mana manages to win my enemy and that is slow, I can not go up because diarion I get 200 or 300 and it just happens to me, it’s annoying my user is Ketzali