Who should stay and who should go-heroes

Hi, I need help to create two teams, one for the map and one for titans, war and raids.
These are my current heroes :
Bane -3rd ascension, level 50, talent grid 5,
Kiril-3 ascension, level 11
Gadeirus - 2nd ascension, level 39
Jahangir-3rd ascension, level 22
Renfeld-2nd ascension level 31
Graymane-3rd ascension, level 50, talent grid 6
Belith -3rd ascension, level 33
Dawa-2nd ascension, level 17
Gil-Ra - 2nd ascension, level 3
Ulmer-1st ascension, level 26
Isshtak -1st ascension, level 16
Tyrum -1st ascension, level 17.

My current team setups are these :
Team 1 - Jahangir, Gadeirus, Bane, Kiril, Renfeld
Team 2 -Belith, Bane, Gadeirus, Kiril, Graymane
Team 3 (I use it for farming and for easy quests) - Jahangir, Dawa, Graymane, Belith, Gil-Ra.

Thanks in advance to anyone who’s willing to help and I hope I didn’t write too much.

Raids are a real pain until you have the resources to reroll and the depth to react to a defense you’re going to attack. My advice is to level up your best dudes while you gain others.

War is similar to above. You’ll need a lot of heroes to make it happen.

For titans, I switch my team for every color, stacking the strong color (red against a green titan, for example) while including defense down and attack buffs.

Your best dude is Kiril and will be good for a very, very long time. I’d focus on him. Belith and Bane are your best 3’s. I’d get them up pronto as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I’m actually trying to level up these 3 :smile:

1 Like

what about thinking about the raid tourneys? There you need ay least 2 hero’s of each color, two healers( both of diff color so u have one when they exclude a color). This is also were slow burning heros are a REAL REAL pain.

At your level Gaderirus will be a pain to ur opponent. Kiril is GREAT at almost any level

You should keep all heroes that you’ve leveled. It’s a big waste to feed them away when they’re already trained.

I would take off emblems from Greymane when you get a reset emblem. He’s probably the worst choice for them, Jahangir and Gill-Ra are better sorcerers if you want a 3* one. Keep him with no emblems for raid tournaments. Level up Ulmer as your first good blue 3*. Defense drop to all is far better.

For your priorities per color:

• Tyrum – dispelling buffs from opponents is a great help
  • Bane – if you get a 2nd one I would level it too. Dawa otherwise if you’re impatient, but don’t give her emblems (no good 3* rogues).
  • Ulmer – covered above
  • Belith – your first good healer, will be helpful longterm for wars
  • Jahangir – most damage output of the hit-all 3* heroes
3 Likes