Who should I work on first, Kunchen or Sartana?

I only have my one 4* team maxed (sans green since my first round of mats given i only had Lianna and skittle to choose from.)
So this is my first Proteus. The way i went about my heroes was to make my first 3* rainbow, then my first 4* then i went back and did a second 3 rainbow team.
Then i brought a 5* team up to 3/70. As i was waiting on the last of the mats to fully level my 5s to last ascension, i started working on 4s to 3/60 and 5s to 2/60 for war depth.
So, my next step is maxing a second set of 4* before i bring another group of 5s up to 3/70 to wait for the next set of mats. I have 21 heroes sitting at their mat line waiting to be brought up to the next level. I collected a lot of ascension materials as i was doing this. It gave me time to use these heroes in war teams and get a feel who i wanted to finally pull the trigger on.

So, back to topic, i havenā€™t played with Kunchen much on my war teams. A HUGE factor in him not getting pulled from the bench is that he is so slow and it feels as if everyone will be dead before i get him powered up. Normally in my 4th-6th squads of heroes Iā€™m trying to go in and at least bust holes for my allianceā€™s weaker squads too. I try to bring as much fire power as possible and quite often stack 3-1-1 or 2-1-1-1.
Kunchenā€™s value for me is going to be eventually as part of a war defense or raid defense team. Or to bring with me in difficult levels to not have to bring so many healing pots. Because i didnā€™t get Richard until after i maxed Sabina she is in that roll for me. It took me 8 months to get my first set of tabards, Iā€™m hoping it wonā€™t be so long for the next set!
I guess one thing is that it gives me time really think about which one next.
Sartana is one scary lady! When she fires i hold my breath and wonder who she might one shot or pretty close to it!

Having the same problemā€¦ canā€™t decide between Kunchen or Sartana, already have one sniper and one healer maxed (Kage and Aeron) ā€¦ Sartana would certainly be a solid up for me, but I donā€™t see her getting emblems currentlyā€¦ where I could see Kunchen getting them since I didnā€™t pull Arielā€¦ tough choice this one. Iā€™d be happy to listen to any advice.

How looks rest of your heroes? Can you add screnshots with them?

Without this, max Sartana if you have <4 fast/vary fast snipers
If >4 - Kunchen

My Kunchen is not even maxed (4.25 and counting) and recently I win most of the defense raids in low diamond when raided by people 3800-4000 TP. Got maxed Magni, Zeline + Wilbur and Boldtusk. He is great, and under +def buff he is rock hard. If you have snipers, you wonā€™t regret Kunchen tank.

For snipers I have Alasie, Arthur, Lianna and Kage maxed with Marj and Greg coming up soonish potentiallyā€¦ (realize 2 are average speed)

For healers I have Viv, Ares and Aeron currently maxed, no 5* green or blue healer currently.

Help at all?

IMO you donā€™t need Sartana much now.
Kunchen is hard and he canā€™t be bad choise.

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

I got 13 tabbards in 13 months so it could be another 5 till I can max either. who knows what will happen between now and then.

I double purple and yellow on raids so Sartana can go quick with the right play. but yeah when she goes off someone is usually dead.

I donā€™t know if I like kunchen as a tank then heā€™s a target. using someone to take focus off home may work better. but then it may be too late. I actually use Onatel at tank now.

1 Like

I have Joon and Lianna as snipers so Sartana could be nice there. But the 2 normally get the job done.

Right now I use Onatel as Tank. She holds decent but not the best option so there is that argument as well.

But is Kunchen a tank? You normally donā€™t want his heal to go off first although the extras firing early would be nice.

Kunchen can work as a flank probably bu I see him in yellow-purple team as a tank or flank for Guin

1 Like

I donā€™t have Guin and donā€™t really want her.

She is like having a DH on a fantasy baseball team. If you only have 1 UTIL spot and a good DH they take up a spot in your lineup that could be used bases on matchups. I donā€™t know how well this comparison will go over but thatā€™s how I see it. She has her spot and will never leave it most likely.

I do have an abundance of yellow and purple. Joon, Onatel, Khiona, Victor all maxed. 2 Drakes @ 70, Kunchen @60, and Sartana just getting started to 60. Plus just about all 4* maxed.

1 Like

2 hitters + healer will be good choise, if you dont wamt Kunchen in your Def team he can help you with quets, yellow titans and raids.
I think Lunchen with yellow flank will be something like Guin woth purple ones

1 Like