Who should I limit break, Hanitra or Kara?

Hi everyone!
C2P here & need your advice on who should I limit break, Hanitra or Kara?

Kara. Hanitra is terrible. Hanitra only works with someone boosting her mana and even then she sucks cause she only does evade for 3 turns and only for specials. Easy to just not fire a special for 3 turns while hitting her.

2 Likes

Kind of agree, however Kara is weak and is easily killed off. So for C2P both are great, I have both but I don’t use Kara much for above mentioned reason. I would level both, Q is which one first. I would go will the one you have emblems for, because you will need them Emblemed up as far as possible. If you have emblems for both then toss a coin, either will do you well.
I hope this helped, good luck on your quest.

Oops, silly me LBing not leveling in that case I believe Hanitra is a tadd better on defence. IMHO.
Gg.

1 Like

Kara.

• Hanitra
  • Kara

0 voters

5 Likes

I’m facing the same choice. Decided to go with Kara since I think she’ll benefit most from limit breaking. While both are vulnerable to tiles, Hanitra’s dodge provides complete protection against specials (well, when it works.)

Kara seems more of a frontline hero; whereas, Hanitra can be serviceable at wing with her mana boost from buffs.

Don’t know how you plan to use either one, but that plan seemed to work best for my roster and play style.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you for making the poll, I don’t know how to make one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you look to th e top right of the dialogue box when you send a message you will see a cog, wheel icon. Tap it and a list will appear. At the bottom of that list says, “Build Pole”. From here enter what you want.
Hope this explains it enough.

1 Like

I have both, and am leaning towards Kara for two reasons:

1. On raid offence, I find that sometimes Kara dies quite quickly due to taking damage from special skills.
  2. Sometimes I use Kara on my war defence.

5 Likes

i regret LB hanitra and rarely use her, cause she doesn’t do anything more than dodging (that works sometimes) and seems wasting space

kara is the right way to go

7 Likes

I guess that all depends on your playstyle.
I have both but for the moment only Hanitra is maxed (not LB though).
I use her daily in my mono stack with Sif, Prof. Lidenbrock, Motega and Peñolite/Wolfgang (depending on minions/fiends summoners). Hanitra being fast, she fires quickly and gives time to Sif and Lidenbrock. Each buff makes her faster and faster, while my team health increases and ennemies miss their hits thanks to the dodge or take Sif’s counterattack. If Motega’s fiends are applied, it’s almost game over for the opponent. Dodge + blind is a deadly combo. Yes it’s a battle of attrition but it works very well.

Otherwise, I use her in a 3/2 attack team, with Prof. Lidenbrock and three other heroes from another colour.

I don’t use Hanitra in defense at all. Her special lacks something to be very good for this purpose.

Kara was my next yellow project… until I pulled Kullervo.

2 Likes

I havnt even leveled my hanitra my kara is maxed lb and blems. To be fair i do have C.kadelin and inari. Inari isnt lb or blems.

1 Like

Another way of looking at it, particularly with helping make a decision, with one do ypu not like going up against or have the most problem with and there’s your answer.

1 Like

No brainer hanitra stinks . KARA

1 Like

I have both… Ascended and emblemed… But I like my hanitra more. I limit broke her without reservation. Kara… Her taunt us helpful… But I think black knight is better… Kramp is better… And both weaken the hit by reducing damage to 1 or improving their own defense… Kara she just has special def up… And it is ok… But i think her propensity to die is more likely.

As for hanitra… I love that she can take an 800 damage and make it a 300 health gain. I love heroes like pengi who could accidentally give me 300 health on a 32 attack. I know… 45% isn’t 100% and when it doesn’t work, it’s feels like zero percent… But… I don’t mind.

I also love using hanitra with a blind hero… Motega, neith, drake, the kalevala green dude… It equates to a 70ish miss/dodge rare… But it feels like 100%.

Also… because she is fast and self buffs her mana after the first special… She is effectively very fast charging in 6 tiles thereafter. And… With her monk emblem path, she only needs a lvl 17 mana troop to charge in 7 tiles… So… For me… Hanitra all the way.

4 Likes

She’s fast… 7 tiles with a lvl 17 mana troop… And after her first charge she needs 6 tiles to charge. So very fast. So… I really don’t understand your complaint that she needs a mana boost.

1 Like

Hanitra is great at charging but does nothing other than charging. So her speed doesn’t matter.
Her skill doesn’t even need a debuff to take the enemy team down. Her use case is best only for Alfrike.
Kara on the other hand is a reliable and fully functional defense and offense card. I have Mased and LB her and she is on all of my raid offense and in my defense as I don’t have any other taunter. Her Attack up is also situationally useful.
I also have max and LB Inari who does get some game time. I don’t use them both at the same time though.
Kara is the best of 2 the options by a long distance.

3 Likes

Love your point about pairing with a blind hero. Never thought about that but it makes perfect sense!

1 Like

I like both against attack on all heroes… But I like hanitra versus snipers. I tend to think… Kara can get killed with a sniper… And defensively… I can easily dispel kara with original domitia… But those who dodge can dodge the dispel which makes me so mad.

I think what it comes down to is tolerance to risk… Kara while healthy is a 100% taunt… But hanitra will make 5 people miss nearly as often as all 5 getting hit… And then comes the cursing…

2 Likes

My only problem with blind + dodge is that… I believe the blind miss happens first so there is no health bump…

I’d prefer if the dodge happened first… Hey the health… And if that failed… Then blind miss… But I’m knit picking.