yellow legendary: Leonidas
blue legendary: Isarnia
green legendary: Lianna

purple epic: sabina
yellow epic: chao Danzaburo LiXiu HuTao
blue epic: Grimm Boril(2) sonia
green epic: Kashhrek(2) skittleskull(2)
red epic: scarlett(2) Colen wilber(atlantis) and kelile

sartana and Leonidas are fully asended and so is one kashhrek. i couldnt wait. what about the rest. and who should be teamed up? Thank you.

Yellow do Li Xiu, red do Wilbur and blue do Grimm. Lianna is a top notch 5 star, she’s a hero destroyer so do her for green.

2 Likes

Isarnia and Lianna are both worth fully ascending, as are Sabina, Li, Grimm, Kash, Kelile and Wilbur.

2 Likes

I’m getting my butt kicked with wars and titans any suggestions as to order as well from left to right. I also have melendor. He’s ascended all the way as is sartana and leonidas just not leveled all the way.

Lianna, Grimm, Kashrek, Isarnia, Sartana is a solid defense Kash is a tough little tank the Blue flanks are strong against a red attack on the tank. Grimm will defense down and Isarnia can bury a team woth her AoE. Lianna and Sartana really make people pay from the wings.

You consider a red and yellow stack against your team but Kash pops the red elemental defense which can really catch out an underwhelming strike team or anything less then a great board for a tile damage attack. Going yellow stack means your only neutral on tile and special damage against 3 of 5 defenders

1 Like

My experience is that it is great to have at least one maybe two healers. Melendor is okay but in a Rainbow team lianna ist just great esp. In combination with a debuffer like isarnia. I use them both on my team. Boldtusk would fit in greatly or rigard maybe. Vivica could be an option as a yellow healer. Wilbur is great i eould def. Level him… But I still think healers would improve your performance. I use aeron khagan isarnia vivica an lianna on my def team