Who knows Titan's attributes? Includes attack power and defense power

Thanks for your sharing~

2 Likes

Hi @LibraScorpio, it’s been asked many times, but no-one knows I’m afraid.

Each Titan’s special ability is available on the score screen in game, but their attack and defence remains a mystery.

2 Likes

Really smart people can figure it out BUT its different for each individual titan :frowning:

What you can see easily is each titan’s HP. VERY roughly, the higher the HP the higher the other stats are LIKELY to be. Like most things in this game random is king lol.

1 Like

This question relates to something I’ve been meaning to do, unless anyone else has already begun working on it:

We are not given attack or defense stats for the monsters or titans, but I think we can assume that the formulas for tile damage and special skills work similarly if not same with battles vs monsters (map, titans, and quests) as with battles vs other players (raiding, war, and tournaments). If that is true, then by using a consistent attack team and conducting battles against known hero strengths (which are displayed in PvP battles) we should be able to estimate monster strengths by comparing damage amounts. Both attack and defense can be computed in this way. We just need lots of raw hit data from battles and a methodology to organize & analyze it.

1 Like