Who is your favorite hero to use on offense?

Yeah, Mitzy is tons of fun (my first 5*)…The challenge of firing her off then juicing up the opponent’s blues as fast as possible. Sooooo satisfying to have them off themselves :smile:

Of course there are the times where you misjudge how fast you can fill their mana and totally waste your own team :sob:

2 Likes

Or you hold her off for a turn and a crazy cascade charges their blue 75% in one turn to max them. Those times can be frustrating!

3 Likes

I love my ghosty always laugh when in ghost she gets hit and hits you hard back if there tiles saved me loads in raids and war.
Wilbur jackal Athena also do me good.

2 Likes

My favorite 5* for offense right now is hands down Grimble. Makes raiding Telluria teams fun and he has the best sound effect in the game. He also crop dusts all my enemies. :rofl:

Favorite 4* for offense is probably Mist - she was a complete game changer for me and still is for diamond raids.

Favorite 3* - this was a tough one for me haha but it’s probably Nordri. He’s the only elemental defense down in my roster and is the reason I can hold my own against red titans (even compared to alliance members that are using all 5* titan teams haha) He’s the only 3* I haven’t had the heart to reset

7 Likes

I was going to bring up Mist too!

Just used her today in war to completely shut down Sif…amazing that a 4* can render a 5* useless.

1 Like

5* is Fenrir, my favorite hero for the art, mythology, and usefulness

4* Tie between Hansel, Proteus, and Gullinbursti

3* Bauchan and Bjorn. Bauchan being one of my few emblemed 3*, very useful for events and tournaments.

7 Likes

Proteos. His mana block has won me more battles than I can count and is often the deciding factor between me winning and losing a difficult fight.
For the most giggles, Inari when she decides to work. She can turn the entire battlefield into dodge city and that usually puts a smile on my face. I’m especially fond of her trolling the hell out of Finley. Her animation is pretty neat also.

7 Likes

Ariel, my first 5* and most used hero. She speed up entire team.

6 Likes

Really loving Frigg! Having a great board before unleashing her special just feels good :grinning: Been pairing her with other strong greens for some ridiculously quick battles. Posted this battle on another thread.

My favorite hero currently to use on offense though is probably White Rabbit. He’s not as flashy as some others, but he’s consistent. Love using that defense down of his on fast/avg healers.

5 Likes

Killhare makes me smile each time she wipes out the opponents with a single hit. :+1:

5 Likes

Ariel still eludes me. 30 pull when she was last featured in Atlantis netted me… Mok-Arr. :confused:

I’ve been catching up on making hero charts and Mist in particular jumped out. Right now she is the only hero I can think of that leaves 3 enemies immune to new buffs. Onyx (new ninja heroes in beta) will do it too, but wow that’s a rare skill.

3 Likes

… and still score a hole in one!

With Sir Roostley on the left wing and Killhare on the right.

2 Likes

Agree 100%! I have him at 3-70 and he is my next nature to max. Used him in today’s war against Aegir and I had Hatter charged when Aegir fired – it so much fun to steal that buff, and it’s typically downhill for the defense.

I have him on my primary rainbow raid team, alongside Master Lepus… If I get WR and ML charged at the same time, it is lights out for someone on the defense!

1 Like

So far my favorite hero to use on offense is Jabberwock. He does great damage to the ends and that just happens to be where Vivica get placed a lot of the time. I would love to get a second one of him at some point.

4 Likes

I would probably have to say Tyr. He can be the last man standing with low health and still manage to win against 2 or 3 heroes.

Making Finley fire into Mitsuko’s special is the most satisfying move in the game for me. I also like using Malosi against tanks like BK, Aegir, Sif. 6 tiles to charge and you can just dump tiles into them.

3 Likes

Mist in general, she’s easily 5*-worthy with how much she does against most popular defenses.

Second place, just by the feelings involved - C.Sartana. I like big numbers.

Exhibit A:

4 Likes

Gullinbursti, hands down, no question. I laugh every time I fire his skill!

14 Likes

I would love to have minion heroes, but most of them have eluded me so far.

Current favourite “fun” heroes:
5* - Alfrike (#1 of them all), Baldur, Jabberwock and Lady Locke
4* - Valeria and Chesire Cat, just got Gullinbursti, but haven’t leveled them yet, I’m expecting them to get on the list.
3* - Kvasir, Grevle and cRenfield.

Mitsuko for the reason that she is like having 2 heroes. With her there you don’t have to stack green to kill a blue hero. You can focus on the others.

3 Likes