Who is your favorite 4* Hero and Why?

Most fun to play would be wilbur.

i love boril for titan in spot 2 and 4 then 2 heelers and one smacker for the titans usal boldtusk flank for war i am liking sumitomo pvp defence li xiu is starting to change the out come of wars for me ,boldtusk is a bomb

Wu… no wait Merlin, no wait Wilbur… no, Proteus… no, Wilbur, definitely Wilbur…

… Merlin…

Yes, Merlin…

No, wait!

3 Likes

Kiril is my go everywhere, do everything guy. I can hardly wait for the devs to release a 5 star version of him.

4* s are awesome. BT, Kiril, Grimm, Proteus, wilbur. But Imalways had a soft spot for Caedmon. He hits hard and debuffs.

Just stumbled across a nice trick maybe worth sharing here…

Pair Wilbur with Merlin, attack AoE, Colen in this case, watch Colen take out his whole team!

2 Likes

Wilbur, Rigard, Proteus. Soft spot for Caedmon. However it should all change with great S3 heroes. Ofc. Merlin too.

Map stages: of course wilbur with the back up with Wukong. no one can stand against these two

Raid: Boldtusk

Proto cRigs cTibs Cyp Wu

This team rocks.
Can beat almost every 4.6K+.

1 Like

this is my four 4* hero in my first team

rigard (cost) : heal + boost attack
proteus : diamond from atlantis
grimm : with attack route. he is a beast.
triton : with attack route and family bonus with proteus, very hard hitter for 4*

1 Like

There are many great 4* heroes, and they all serve many different purposes. Much would depend on a persons game playing style. Wilbur and Wu Kong are definitely up there for me. I love using Rigard and Triton, who are on my best side. Proteus and Merlin are also very nifty heroes. And then I have to make mention of the importance of buff dispellers. Everyone needs at least a couple of them in their top 30 heroes, which shows how important heroes like Sonya and Melendor can be. When it comes to field aid wars, how can you look past Kashhrek? That 4* lizard has caused me many headaches over time.

Wilbur can be great to use sometimes, because he turns the battle into a complete grind, where you have the upper hand. For moments you may think you are going to lose, until you start seeing your enemies falling like dominoes. Wilbur is awesome against titans as well, he keeps your heroes in play for a longer duration.

My experience with Cyprian was much different. I found him to be a real game changer. He was the first 4* hero that came to my side, until then, all I had was Obakan and a lot of leveled up 3* heroes. Until Cyprian came along, I was never able to defeat a side with 5* heroes. Once I levelled Cyprian and started using him, I was starting to cause upsets against sides with powerfully aggressive 5* heroes. Along with Boril, I think they are great heroes to have if you are facing offensive attacking sides… But I don’t use him these days if my opponents are using a buff dispeller.

2 Likes

I like Peters and Merlin when used in same team, Peters puts hard hitters on hold for 3 turns and Merlin redirects enemys attacks to enemy allies - good combo for smoking hard elites…

1 Like

Wu Kong, Wu Kong, Wu Kong! Praise the monkey king!

1 Like

Proteus for sure. Bring two and lock the whole team down.

1 Like

Wu Kong and Rigard are tied. Wu Kong is so rare and helps the entire team, and Rigard is the best 4* healer and only one who dispels his own party. They are the only ones I have maxed out with emblems and I take them with me into any season or challenge event I go, especially since I don’t have Ranvir or a 5* healer, they are good enough to be 5*s.

Guardian Jackal. A very fast sniper with defense down. So lethal and fun to play with.

I’ve got a handful that I love and use pretty regularly, including Rigard’s costume, BT, Proteus, Kiril, Wilbur, Falcon, and Hansel.

But I’m maxing my my 4th Jackal, and that’s the most of any hero in my roster, so I guess he wins the award. Even if it is just 4* tourney’s, I don’t think I’ve used three copies at once of any other hero besides him.

2 Likes

Kiril! My first 3 blue 4’s were all Kiril…so I leveled em! No regrets, still useful in war, and one of them at +20 still goes on my best raid attack team.

Besides him, Proteus, because he lets me finish all the events and special stages with ease.