Who is this hero, that's on smallgiantgames.com homepage? [Commander Grey]

Someone knows?

1 Like

That’s costume Richard.

He is Comander Grey!

9 Likes

May he rest in piece… though imagine if they made a purple 5* commander Grey. Reanimated Commander Grey!

Never saw him, was he removed from S1? Some has he’s card?

Not sure if he ever was available… maybe he was just a character from the S1 storyline that hasn’t been released as a herocard?

I’d also be curious why…or why he was removed, if he ever was released in the past.

It’s commander grey.

He has never been a hero you can obtain and level. He is part of the initial plot line narrative of Season 1 and comes back a couple times later on as the guy who became a pawn of the dark Lord.

You do actually get to (briefly) “play” with a Commander Grey card as one of the very first fights you do in the tutorial.

4 Likes

I love how they put all the 1 and 2 star heroes that you will constantly see at the forefront to try and temper your expectations that for every Lianna (5 star) you see center stage it will be surrounded by feeders and 3 star dupes.

3 Likes

Here’s a slightly blurry version of Commander Grey I found on google images. (Commander Grey with red eyes, controlled by the Demon Lord). commander-grey-foto

3 Likes

Here’s a thought, maybe they could actually create a card for him and add him to the new taverns event

In yellow circle

I accidentally found this picture in here “Empires & Puzzles is one of the most popular puzzle games of recent times”. It is very old picture from 2018. (Maybe about when I start play this game and didn’t know about anything much.) I think he look like Throne but is still slightly different

Is that old picture of Throne (like old picture of Jahanger, Jahangir's ugly brother) ?

Their hp like a boss map hp

2 Likes

I think that’s the guy from the story at the beginning of the game. Not sure if he’s meant to be Thorne and I can’t remember but I don’t think he is playable.

Also look at the health, that’s no real gameplay Pic, 10k health was never a thing. Looks like some promo.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not Throne, but Commander something who betrayed them in S1 and allied with the Dark Lord and who dies at the end of one S1 province.

3 Likes

Yep, meant exactly that guy.

2 Likes

Yes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I know that is promo but I think the artwork is still relate to the game some way that is why I ask :slightly_smiling_face:

Really, thank you. I totally forget the story of S1 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hope commander grey will be playable character on future of villain challenge event.

2 Likes

That will be great. It will be better if he would be a playable character by me not just a boss :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like