Who is the prettiest hero

Draw…
Screenshot_20200528_050605

2 Likes

Definitely Belith-in-costume. Such a gorgeous Grove Spirit!

2 Likes

No wonder they call you “The Necromancer.”

1 Like

Belith in costume gets my vote as well. I actually kinda’ dig Prisca is costume as well. There’s just something beautiful and yet bold about her. Reminds me of a few heroins in stories and movies like Eowyn in “LOTR: Return of the King.”

1 Like

Agreed.

Lianna, too.

Dom and her costume both deserve a mention as well. Not so cute, rather more sexy.

My vote goes for Vela!

1 Like

I give my vote to Maryana. Beautiful woman

1 Like

Unpopular opinion here. I’m going with Hawkmoon. Because shortly after I started playing the game, I managed to convince my girlfriend to download the game too. Hawk was the first 3* healer I pulled, and I told my girlfriend that she reminded me of her - well, aside from eye color; Hawk has blue eyes and my girlfriend is a classic brown eyed girl.

2 Likes

I gotta go with Julius…I’m a sucker for pretty boys :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Red hood by far!!!
Best design of all… I can understand Elena’s and Vivica’s fans though!

And male heroes Alberich!!!

I’m somehow infatuated with Clarissa. The first hotm I chased hard and of course I still don’t have her. The remaining Valhalla offers are my only hope.

Margaret. I had initially dismissed her but upon recent closer inspection she is actually far more comely than homely

For me, for #1 position, it’s a tie between:

Athena:

Isarnia:

What can I say… I like my blues.

For #2 position, it’s a tie between:

Layla:

Sif:

(To Layla’s credit, she is holding her ground against three 5* heroes. May be she is the actual winner here… :thinking: )

Cheers!!