Who is the luckiest hero u got that u love so much?

Mine is kageburado. Got him by only doing 1 single free atlantis token. Shocked so much i couldn’t believe i was so lucky. Rushing to level him up and after playing with him in raid and everywhere indeed he is a fabulous hitman!

7 Likes

Red Hood after 1 pull. She’s cute and :fox_face:es are cool

8 Likes

Evelyn from a single EHT pull. She was so lucky I got her again the following week!

2 Likes

2 ariels and 1 bonus anzogh in a 10x pull…
getting 1 ariel up asap at the moment :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My love is splitted between two heroes: Wu Kong and Gravemaker.

The first were my first 4* hero (from a EHT) and the latter the first HOTM (from the 4rd june’s EHT).

3 Likes

Ares. He was hotm before Instarted playing, and I moped about him. Could not believe when I got him in Atlantis summoning

5 Likes

Queen. She was my first 5* and my daughter pulled her in a single attempt, she’s special :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Khiona. I maxed her with my first 6 tabards over Sartana when I only had 2 5* purples. No regrets, shes a beast especially with spirit link heros (wilbur/agier). 1 epic hero token when I was free to play. That got me hooked… now I am not F2P :frowning:

2 Likes

Wilbur! I love my Wilbur!

8 Likes

I am debating between Wilbur and Proteus. Got them both from a 10* Atlantis pull.

4 Likes

I chase very few heroes, but those I chase and get are near and dear to my pocketbook… errr… heart! That makes Panther and Zim my favorites.

My luckiest was pulling Santa. I was doing 1 last pull on the last day of the Christmas event. I was hoping for MN as I just couldn’t survive without her. No MN arrived (and I’m still alive!) but Santa popped out.

It took me some research and leveling to realize I’d pulled a great tank - which I desperately needed. He’s now the foundation to both my raid and war defenses. He sits there waiting for visitors and happily clobbers them with presents when they stop by :laughing:

6 Likes

Pulled Zeline and Zimkitha from an Atlantic summons

26 Likes

My fave is Aeron. Maybe not the best hero but I pulled him using a single epic summon when I didn’t even know what a HOTM was. He ended up being my first maxed 5* and I still use him to this day for both defense and attack.

2 Likes

Very nice pull there!

2 Likes

Athena from 1 free atlantis pull and red hood from one pull also

3 Likes

When I started playing in September 2018, only a couple of days after beginning the Atlantis portal popped up. I invested in the offer and did two pulls. Caedmon and Ares. I was thrilled especially with Ares :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve had some good to great luck here and there (also plenty of bad), most recent good luck was a 10 pull on springvale and getting lepus, he’s one of my favorite hero arts and I’ve wanted him since I started (started during springvale last year)

2 Likes

Mother North, minions are op and she is my only 5* healer :green_heart: (pulled her from single token)

5 Likes

Me too! Kage the Burrito!

8 Likes

Wu Kong is by far my best and most unexpected pull! He completely changed my titan attacks for the better. Best hero for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings