Who is the greatest hero in the game?

The greatest: Zeline, nice to look at and very very useful
I don’t have her, but every time i see her i think “why didn’t i get this beautiful beast”

3 Likes

I will go for Rigard - Tanker and only 4* that cleanse. Among all healers in 4* - he’s the one that i will bring along if i can only choose 1 - Sometime during raid i even swap Sartana for him as his healing is too good not to be used.

1 Like

I’d go with the fun of not knowing what’s gonna happen that brings Wu to the table.

2 Likes

That has -got- to be Wu Kong.

Many of us use Wu Kong, but only few truly unleash his potential to the fullest. For that to happen, the player must not only know to time Wu’s special, and that of a damage buffer and defense debuffer. The player must also know how to play the tiles puzzle in such a way that the tiles end up color sorted. And end up with the crazy massive combi cascades that make damage rise sky high.

4 Likes

Doc, you can’t vote , you’re a mod, you are suppose to be impartial, and I think Vivica is very close to be the greatest, she’s the face of E & P, and she’s always there so we take her for granted. Wu is like your 1st girlfriend , you know, unpredictable, exciting, and ingrained in your memory forever.

1 Like

Please Wharfie, less sarcasm, I’m trying to have a serious topic. Hey congrats for being a bridesmaid.

I wish Wu had been my first girlfriend… :joy:

3 Likes

What , the 30% miss or the high tile damage, I mean the girlfriend.

oh man… you ask a subjective question and now you add the rule of no sarcasm? How are we to live? This is a forum on the internets and are we not internetters? Therefore, let slip the dogs of sarcasm, say I!!

Unless your reply was sarcastic.

Then I stand… corrected?

Hmm. Must ponder because now I’m off topic.

MOST E&P-est of Heroes remains: Thorne. It’s a burst of happiness when you get your first 5*!! Then you get him maxed and are reasonably pleased but keep thinking he should do more damage… then you go on the forums and all you find is sarcasm… and amongst that sarcasm, Thorne-hatred.

Wu is a close second, but I feel he is WAAAAYYY too accurate for the RNG that E&P gives us. Seriously. Think about it. Wu, if he were as reliable as E&P with the goods… would never get used. Ever.

5 Likes

Number one in raids is Gravemaker, without a doubt.
Against titans Wu Kong (Wilbur is excellent against strongest titans).

Difficult to start a serious thread in this place. Though I’m not surprise by some of the sarcastic comments.

1 Like

Best means boring,
Guin…boring.
Gravy…yawn
Tarlak…phfffff.

They’re all predictable…where as Wu Kong you will never know what you’re going to get…that to me is the greatest hero, that’s my 2 cents.

Best to me is the one I have the most fun with…Proteus.

1 Like

Well that makes me feel very non-impartial indeed!
Flags for everyone!!!

And the answer is Friar Tuck - a force for global unity stronger than the UN.

4 Likes

Richard, because this:

3 Likes

Or Tyrum or Oberon, for me it’s always them who pop up.

The greatest hero in this game .
Is every F2P/C2P player who didn’t gave up after all the hard waiting and painful of not having the correct AMs.
The greatest hero in this game is also the MODs on this forum who spent their time to make our experince more fun.
But if you will ask for a card to be the greatest then let me tell you that its not yet in the game.
But I will give ya a hint about it.

Nothing could be greater than him.

25 Likes

The game is all about luck and chance to get something amazing so if any 1 hero “embodies” that, its Wu Kong.

As for the greatest hero, that obviously Layla. Why do you think she appears in a team in like every ad video. What other reason would she be on the default loading screen? Becasue she’s the greatest and we all love her

4 Likes

Lol for me this is Jahangir. I have an irrational hatred for him because of it