Who is the best tank in 3* rush attack for each elements?

(09:30 UTC Saturday, 13 March 2021)

After “98th Raid Tournament(7th Mar, 2021) - 3* Rush Attack, All Elements” end, I think it it good time to ask who is best tank in 3* rush attack for each elements ?

Before you vote please read this,

• In each element, if you think there is more than 1 best tank hero that are comparable, you can vote more than 1 hero up to 3. (I open this option for you.)
  • All heros are sort by name. For any hero who have costume, there is 2 different choice for him, “normal with costume bonus” and “costume”.
  • All hero synergy do take account. Let assume that you have all 3* hero and enough emblem to +20 for all of them, what hero do you choose to be your defense team’s tank ?
    (Every strong defense team need synergy. Even simple defense team with 1 tank and 4 sniper, there is a simple synergy that tank block damage and sniper deal damage. This is why I say want all hero synergy to be taken account. You can also discuss about their synergy in this topic. That will be very helpful for other player.)
  • Best tank for overall board. In Rush Attack, if board is very bad, you will lose no matter what tank is and if board is very good, you will win no matter what tank is. There are good board, bad board and moderate board so don’t let the board effect affect you vote too much. I want to remind this before you vote.
Earth
  • Belith(Costume)
  • Belith(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Berden(Costume)
  • Berden(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Brienne(Costume)
  • Brienne(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • By-Ulf
  • Carver(Costume)
  • Carver(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Friar Tuck(Costume)
  • Friar Tuck(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Grevle
  • Hisan
  • Isshtak(Costume)
  • Isshtak(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Mnesseus
  • Muggy
  • Shrubbear

0 voters

Fire
  • Azar(Costume)
  • Azar(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Bauchan
  • Ei-Dunn
  • Hawkmoon(Costume)
  • Hawkmoon(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Jahangir(Costume)
  • Jahangir(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Namahage
  • Nashger(Costume)
  • Nashger(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Rudolph
  • Skrekok
  • Squire Wabbit
  • Sudri

0 voters

Water
  • Chick Jr.
  • Frosty
  • Gato
  • Greymane(Costume)
  • Greymane(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Gunnar(Costume)
  • Gunnar(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Jarvur
  • Karil(Costume)
  • Karil(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Nordri
  • Ulmer(Costume)
  • Ulmer(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Valen(Costume)
  • Valen(Normal with Costume Bonus)

0 voters

Light
  • Agnes
  • Arman
  • Bane(Costume)
  • Bane(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Dawa(Costume)
  • Dawa(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Gan Ju(Costume)
  • Gan Ju(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Kailani(Costume)
  • Kailani(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Kvasir
  • Melia
  • Pixie

0 voters

Dark
  • An-Windr
  • Balthazar(Costume)
  • Balthazar(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Bjorn
  • Chochin
  • Edd
  • Gill-Ra
  • Guradian Bat
  • Jack
  • Oberon(Costume)
  • Oberon(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Prisca(Costume)
  • Prisca(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Renfeld(Costume)
  • Renfeld(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Tyrum(Costume)
  • Tyrum(Normal with Costume Bonus)
  • Vlad

0 voters

After about 1-2 days depend on the result, I will create another post for all element by choose top 4 of each element and mix them in another poll to find who is the best tank in 3* rush attack for all elements ?

I wish this topic will be helpful for everyone.

And I wish I doesn’t forgot any 3* hero. (I doesn’t forgot 3* Trainer Hero but he shouldn’t be in the poll.)

1 Like

Thank you for creating these polls. Also thank you for the clarity around costume v costume bonus.

Now can someone explain the love with Kvassir in the rare rush tournaments?

His minions aren’t as good of a heal as someone like Grevle. Minions aren’t a problem in rare so you’re not stopping many attack strategies.
Am I underestimating the minion damage or family bonus?

1 Like

giphy (2)

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think it is because Grevle is green and Kvasir is yellow.
Grevle is better tank than Kvasir if they are same color.
In rush attack, Kvasir is like weaker version of Grevle with yellow color. I think that is why many people think he is one of the best yellow tank even in rush attack and comparable to Kailani(Normal with Costume Bonus).
On the other hand, Shrubbear is very powerful tank in rush attack because he is the toughest 3* and his skill is taunt which very effective against many slow AoE fire (Jahangir and Sudri). I think that is why many people think Shrubbear is better tank than Grevle.

However, it look like many people think Gunnar(both Costume and Normal with Costume Bonus) is better than Frosty. I am not sure why. I think it is because Gunnar is much tougher than Kailani.

And what is “The m you” mean ?

I think it’s because Kvasir is a great hero. Kvasir counters Kvasir. By running him as a tank you counter offensive Kvasir. And I hate Kvasir tanks because of that, I like to always bring a Kvasir. But thats my pure take on it.

Now, take a shot for every time I said Kvasir :smile:

But why are you bringing Kvassir in a rush tourney? I further question if it’s a holy tank like another Kvassir.

He counters a strategy I don’t get in rush war.

To me, it’s because he just is that good at what he does. He pseudo heals, blocks enemy pseudo heals and deals damage that really adds up when you get the minions going. He also is quite sturdy and so survives quite often to cast his special.

Even despite not getting that big of an improvement in very fast tourneys, he is just that rock solid.

This is my experience and I have him fully emblemmed.