Who is the best HOTM and who is the worse so far in your opinion?

Yes, you can only wait for him to be featured during Atlantis rise. It’s impossible to predict when exactly it will happen.
There’s also a hope they’ll add old HOTMs to the upcoming Hero Academy but as for now nothing has been confirmed regarding this building.

1 Like

The best… it can be Seshat, GM, Alby or Hel, maybe even Kunchen might sneak into the first place.

I would not include the likes of Frida or Evelyn because they are element specific, and the best (IMO), should be of general use, and its usefulness should not depend of enemy elements or color stacking (don’t get me wrong, they are great, just not the best of all).

About the worst, I do have Margaret, and she has been useful under the right circumstances.

I also have Anzogh and he is worst IMO, although I can’t say if he is the worst of all.

2 Likes

The polarizing grannies.
Mama North best, Margie worst.
Thx for holding 2 maxed moms.

2 Likes

Mother North isn’t hotm

2 Likes

MN is seasonal, not HOTM.

20 sorry characters.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re both right.
She’s Santas wife, the ice age queen of Northern Suomi and send me seasons greetings.

So buddy is their son? :thinking:

Yes, but Rudoloh is his his biological father. :wink:

2 Likes

No Rudolph is their pet dog.

Personally, I’d put him at second best, right behind Hel. Then again, I have Hel… I also have Ariel who is amazing at cleansing GMs burn and upping mana generation so my snipers can easily take out GM.

Empirically, I still think there’s a case to be made for either Hel or GM in the top spot.

3 Likes

Of the ones I have, Ares, Albie and Kunchen are my favorite and absolutely were gamechangers for me. Aegir is another one. And Evelyn is an essential part of my green raiding team. And I’m developing a crush on my maxed and emblemed Onatel. So yeah…the ones you have are the best. Lol.

So far I haven’t touched Margaret, Ranvir, Drake or Thoth, but I will get to them eventually. Margaret was going to be my next green hero to work on but with the hate she is getting here I may reconsider. Yikes.

Lots of hate on Margaret here… I haven’t leveled her yet, she’s sitting at 1-1, because I currently have 0 tonics (Hatter just got the latest set).

But I have to agree with @Garanwyn, she does have a clear niche role:

15 Likes

I definitely LOL’d at this

The specials Margaret does not dodge well are the splash ones, like Kraken’s; against snipers like Thunder Unicorn she dodges really well.

Right now I’d only like for his special to last one or two turns longer, the only struggle I’ve had so far is to synch her activation with enemy’s shot, speciallly when cascades appear suddenly (BUT, if anyone starts a thread asking fo a buff for her, I would gladly vote YES).

3 Likes

Vote to buff her:

2 Likes

Probably a splash attack with minor damage.
A dodge for 5 which last for 4 turn is fine too.

Past hotM usually come back in Atlantis on alterate basis. Pool the gems and pray to RnG Gods that the like of Gravemaker and Hel will come back in the next Atlantis.

I don’t know who is the best HOTM ever, but even Jon Snow knows that the worst is Margaret…

Empirically it’s not close…

… and hasn’t been for a year.

1 Like

IT seems I am the only one not particularly overwhelmed by GM. He is powerful, no doubt, but I rate him more on an annoyance factor than strenght. Face him with Zim or Ariel and he is nothing to worry about. And titan killer he ain’t. I have him, but do not use him that much while raiding. I am between Ares and Alberich for the best. Having them around can really make a difference.
As for worse, besides thise mentioned, plus Musashi. What is Musashi about?? I think he is so bad most everyone here even forgot he exists

3 Likes