Who is the best HOTM and who is the worse so far in your opinion?

I have only been playing 3 months so my opinion probably isnt that accurate as i havent even seen every HOTM. But from what ive seen I reckon:

Best one: Aegir, Seshat
Worse one: Margaret (that I know of)

Who do you think are the best and worse ones ?

1 Like

The best are the ones that you have and the worst that you don’t.

48 Likes

Or the reverse … I have all the bad ones and can’t get the good ones :smile:

26 Likes

Gravemaker and Hel are TERRIBLE. Thank god I don’t have them.

38 Likes

But GM and Hell aren’t HOTM…they are Arlantis heroes

They actually were HOTM, they’ve returned to Atlantis as past HOTM that are featured. There are two old HOTM in the Atlantis Summons every month.

17 Likes

Aha. I didn’t catch old times​:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Best - GM, Hel.

Worst - Margaret is up there

3 Likes

I’d like to nominate Evelyn as one of the best HOTMs as well because she was the long awaited missing nature def down hero. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

There’s no such thing like the best hero. Everything depends what game aspect you consider and what’s the synergy between that hero and the rest of the team.

For example, everyone loves GM and Hel. They’re awesome indeed in raids and wars but not really great against titan.

I have both of them maxed but don’t have any good green. So I’d say Zeline is one of the best HOTMs: 1) fast mana, 2) dispells buffs from all enemies, 3) I really want her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

I don’t personally have any HOTMs, but I’ve checked their stats and fought against several.

The one I would personally like to have the most: Ranvir.
The one I would least want: Margaret.

My experience is very limited though, I just started playing in September 2018. There might have been better HOTMs before then.

4 Likes

The best ones: Hel, Athena, Gravemaker, Zeline
The worst ones: Margaret, Perseus, Thoth-Amun

10 Likes

Ahh, you must be sarcastic, since a few others say these 2 are the best.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m blind, but haven’t read zimkitha or aegir, two absolute top stars :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

In my honest opinion the very best would be Gravekaker and the very worst is Margaret

5 Likes

Seems pretty unanimous that Margaret is trash. I feel bad, because my girlfriend was “lucky” enough to pull one (though she doesn’t like her either).

5 Likes

Lmfao, yes, along with Athena and Zeline, they are the best. Going by all the complaints, the worst are Margaret and Thoth.

Honorable mentions for best: Alasie, Kunchen, Drake, and maybe Onatel

3 Likes

(no skill’s combo included)
If it is for Raid/War defense: Gravemaker
If it is for Raid/War attacks: Hel
If it is for PvE: Athena

Worst effect: Margaret
Worst when comprared to similar heroes: Perseus

3 Likes

I have her also, was my 1st 5* hero haha.Still have her preying they will buff her one day

1 Like

I hope they do, she needs it.

Her special skill isn’t totally useless, but she definitely needs a boost somewhere to make her viable enough to use regularly. I don’t even have any HOTMs, but I’d actually prefer to pull another 4* hero over her.

1 Like