Aemona??

I have her. Interesting

Nice… Because she can survive…

Hansel because he can stop sniper and kill him even in 1.1

Very nice

Jafar,?

Gaffar could also be a nice hero :+1:

1 Like

Best for the cleaning is monoteam. You’ll get better tiledamage that way. It really isn’t very likely to kill 4 or 5 star opponent with emblems using specials, if playing with 1-1 heroes. Plus you only play with heroes you have, and when your team is a new one you probably don’t have huge amounts of good heroes. For me it means mainly 3*s if I want to use all my flags.

Best opponent to “clean” is a sniper. Healer is risky, he might heal himself before board gives you tiles to do the kill. Hero who hits all opponents is even bigger risk. Ones he gets his mana full your underpowered poor ones goes down immediately.

I have use my blue boys every war since may as a monoteam and every time they have been victorious. Works for me.

1 Like

I have lots of hero’s but my weak team should clean up groups of 3300 until 4300…

So I wonder what is the best way. E.g. Take maxed bt with 4 1.1 red to hit evelin and liana

Ghost some tiles

Maybe use Hansel to stop mana all will be dead but by will survive and finish cleaning…

So for this Atkins is useless but maybe little John is not. Maybe elkanan won’t do damage but ghost girl will survive a bit helping who is alive to do something…

Against what level team? Hero’s?

Totally right liana kills 1.1 the same a she she do 3.70…

Fast…

So I just need in the mean time to make damage

I hope jafar will prevent heal aid and this will prevent fiasco

But now he is 1.7…