Who is better? Lianna, Justice or Vivica

Screenshot_20200402-133659 Who of those are better to get a level up???

1 Like

All three have their uses. What’s the rest of your team, and what are you looking for? Offense, defense, titans?

3 Likes

It all depends what you are looking for to play with ie what you need and what the rest of your roster looks like.
But at face value Out of those 3 -
Justice is the best Tank.
Vivica the best healer
Lianna the best sniper
Whichever you choose, good luck

3 Likes

I have some good heroes in my team, but I need someone to build a New team, but I don’t know if is better to have a good tank, a good healthier o a good sniper…

You will need all three types in your line up. Who else would be in the team

It’s true! All those are necessary! But I have only one damasco source, so I think… I’m going to level up Justice first. Thanks a lot for your advice!!! JGE

If you need a tank, choose a yellow. If you need to win offensively, obviously Lianna. Can’t do much better than Mrs. Killswitch.

2 Likes

If it helps, they are all excellent, but Lianna is the only one I’m planning to max three of…

1 Like

I have all three.
Vivica is maxed and was a key member of my auto farm S1 23.9 until Telluria came along.

Lianna (waited 2 years) was my missing green 5* must have and sits at 3.70 because Telluria stole the materials. She will be my next green 5* once i have the tonice.

Justice is a good tank and does well in wars once she has emblems on her. She sits at 3.70. I was going to level her as my war tank as I had no paladins, then Telluria came along.

I’d go Lianna she kicks ■■■ as a sniper.

3 Likes

Honestly of the three I wouldn’t recommend Justice. He’s a decent tank but you will quicklhy outgrow him, His mana is slow, his attack is weak…only his blinding is particularly useful.

3 Likes

Justice at high emblem level and being paladin is very good indeed as tank and I’ve won tower revenges from top-level players you really would not expect to be in there. At 3/70 she’s not going to cut it no but at the top she is a beast

1 Like

As you advance in the game, you’ll find the slow heroes like Justice becoming less and less valuable. For long term value you should consider using the blade on Lianna, as she’s fast, hits hard, and has a costume that you may pull. If you already are 5* sniper heavy, you should consider Vivica. She’s slow, so not the best healer with all the average/fast healers out now, but her costume version still is quite viable, and one of the few slow heroes worth it as you advance in the game.

3 Likes

Vivica is the only trainable 5* healer and cleanser, so that’s something to consider if you’re f2p or c2p.

2 Likes

I have all three maxed.

Justice is my tank (vc2p so very limited in my options). If you have a good tank already Justice will sit unused.

Vivica and Lianna both get used constantly. Lianna more as she’s on my wing defense. Vivica was on defense until i got Ariel.

So … what do you need the most? Keep in mind the main goal of a defense is to keep you within striking distance of opening your raid chest in the right tier. Offense is where you make the gains, and is really more important. Plus either of Vivica or Lianna can serve on defense as well. Justice is really mainly a tank. Having said that she is used in 3stack yellows (at least until I level my second Joon).

3 Likes

He’s a she. Lol 20 characters

1 Like

I know that but I keep forgetting when I type! lol

2 Likes

His? Isn’t Justice a she? Lady Justice? Take a look at those, um, pects too.

Of the three, I’d vote for Lianna. I have Lianna & Vivica, never pulled Justice - and at this point, I don’t care if I never get Justice.

Vivica is OK, she’s got a strong heal and Def buff, but… she’s Slow speed, which is a point against her.

Lianna is fast, hits hard, nothing fancy - just point at the enemy you want dead, and she’ll pincushion them. :wink:

Good gaming!

I’d probably start with Lianna. She is good against titans and in offense.
Vivica is useful, but 4* healers can replace her effectively.
Justice… she is my first 5* and was my defense tank for some time. Never brought me higher than upper platinum. Now I use her for auto farming and as an extra yellow if I need more than 2 in a team.