Who has the best F2P roster IN THE WORLD? 🗺️

Well I am low tech type of guy. Always hope for someone to make a video of them raiding me. :frowning:

So far only KLinMayhem and Rigs did it for me to watch. :smile:

Oh you tease…

I haven’t gotten gloves since the last Farholme that had them. ><

1 Like

that last picture 2 hero’s of the month lol f2p lol really !!! It seems to good to be true how long have you been playing ?

23 months, I believe. (I might be wrong - it might be 22 or 21.)

And the heroes of the month ???
HOW ???
With tokens ??
Or collecting all gems you get until you have enough for 1 summon ?
That takes time and patience
Respect !!!

How were ??? It takes ages !!

@haylc, I think you can take this crown :wink:

2 Likes

The most recent two HOTM were collected with tokens alone although, to be fair, there were many tokens involved. I hoarded them for many months knowing that I needed a red hero (and then a green hero). Now I need a blue hero, so I will hoard my tokens until a blue HOTM comes along.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

I have 16 five star heroes

Update on my roaster :3 (post number 2 on this topic)
more interesting 4/5* since last time

I think i have enough to compensate 30 hetoes for war

I have been playing this game 1 year 29 days so far ( Feb 7th 2018) . Never read the forums or anything for information till after about 4 months playing, or so.
I would spend money and support small giant but I’ve been disappointed with gem pulls and the randomness of this game , so my investment would probably have dire rewards.

Roster
5* heroes :
On last assension - Sartana , drake Fong, Evelyn.
Others include : Azlar ( ready to ascend to last level) , Elena X2, Magni Horghall, Elkanen, Joon x2( one almost ready to ascend to last level) , Justice :neutral_face:
Yea a lot of holy heroes…

4* roster :slight_smile:
maxed heroes or last ascension : boldtusk, Kirill, Grimm, Caedmon, Wu Kong , Li , cryptian, Gobbler (S2), melendor,

Several 3/60 - Gormek, scarlet X2, kashh, boldtusk, Kirill x2, Sonya , Grimm , Li, Boril, rigard,Chao, Kellie, little john .

And a ton of WIP 4* - Danzo (S2), hao tao , colen , Tiberius, skittle

Over a dozen 3* maxed heroes. Sadly only 7 fine gloves remaining and can only ascend 1 fire, 1 ice with the pittyful limited 5* ascension materials acquired over a year . :zipper_mouth_face:

Roster of about 80 heroes .IMG_20190305_151309

3 Likes

5* heroes from tokens: Quintus 4.80, Azlar 4.80

TC20 5* heroes: Vivica 4.80, Vivica 2.60, Leonidas 4.80, Magni 4.80, Thorne 2.60, Domitia 4.80, Lianna 4.80, Lianna 3.70 (I’ll probably max her out too, because my other options are crap :D), Elkanen 3.70, Elkanen 2.60, Elkanen 2.60 (no joke, two of them I got on the same day!)

HOTMs: Frida 3.21, Onatel 3.70

Maxed out 4* heroes: Kelile, Wilbur, Sir Lancelot, Gormek, Scarlett, Melendor, Gadeirus, Caedmon, Kashhrek, Agwe, Kiril, Sonya, Grimm, G. Jackal, Wu Kong, Jabbar, Merlin, Rigard, Tiburtus

3.60 4* heroes: Ameonna, Cyprian, Li Xiu, Chao, Danzaburo, Wu Kong, Kiril, Boril, Gobbler, Skittleskull, Little John, Sumitomo, Cohen

Quite happy with it. Is there anything I’d really like? Yes, Marjana, Joon, Sartana and Alberich xD

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hi @tomb. That is a sweet roster!

2 Likes

From February 2018, 100% FTP

And some more unleveled 4* (+ around 40 eaten 4*)

2 Likes

Are we talking true hardcore ftp here? :smile:

After 6-7 months playing the game without spending a dime I got:

HotM: Kunchen 4/25, Frida 3/70 and Anzogh 2/60.

Atlantis: Proteus, Gadeirus x2, and every 3* hero from that event. Lots of duplicates.

Monthly events: Jack O’Hare x2, 1 maxed.

All 3* vanilla heroes maxed except Dawa, Renfeld and the blue wolf. A lot of duplicates. (Also, a rainbow team of 1* and some 2* heroes maxed)

4* vanilla heroes: Grimm, Colen, Chao, Skittleskull, Rigard, Boldtusk and Caedmon, all maxed.
4* heroes still waiting for mats: Boril, Kiril, Hu Tao, Kelile, Cyprian, Tibs, and second Grimm Caedmon and Colen.

No vanilla 5* heroes yet but my training camp is already maxed so, soon, hopefully :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

How many gems do you get per month?

When I was F2P I made one, perhaps two summons per month, and that was before Atlantis, that costs 350 gems.

I don’t think the VIP pass counts as F2P, which seems to me the only way to be able to get all those summons in 6-7 months playing.

I never bought the VIP pass. All the gems I get are from chests and completed missions. I’m still getting 30 gems as a reward for leveling up some buildings to lvl 20.

It’s a slow progression. At the beginning gems were scarce. My first summon was a 4* Skittleskull. Second summon was Prisca. They weren’t helping me in raids so I stopped summoning for a while there. I saved 900 gems by the end of february and I was lucky to summon Kunchen and Gill Ra. When I got him I already had many 3* maxed and some 4* but I still couldn’t complete events like Farholme. He helped me get ascension items faster, basically.

I get 600+ gems every month, from Alliance wars, titans, monster chests, and the lucky elemental chest. But most of my summons come from Atlantis coins. I started summoning more when I could finish missions in hard mode. First 4 months I wasn’t doing that many summons. I summoned Frida with an EHT.

Last month I finished Atlantis in normal. I made 11 single pulls, 8 from Atlantis coins and 3 from gems. I couldn’t get Gravy Or Margaret but I got Proteus so I was still happy.

In the end it’s all about luck :game_die:

4 Likes

Right, forgot about Atlantis coins, now it makes a lot of sense… and luck!!!

2 Likes