Who has the best F2P roster IN THE WORLD? šŸ—ŗļø

My $0 roster updated and proud of it :blush:

11 Likes

You should be proud of the size of that deck!

3 Likes

Soā€¦ basicaly youā€™re trying to tell us about the third account, without considering the fact that itā€™s been over three month since Wonderland, that your account is only three month old and you got QoH and the Catā€¦ okā€¦ letā€™s presume that you started your account at the same time with Wonderlandā€¦ how exactly does a f2p get two event heroes during his first days of gameplay? And how does he get the HOTM every month? And 3 Atlantis 5*? And 30 x 4* heroes :grin::grin::grin: (this beats them all) And how exactly does a f2p level within three month QoH to 3/63, Isarnia to 3/43, Ranvir to 3/3, Misandra to 2/60, Kiril to 3/60 and the list continuesā€¦ next youā€™ll tell us you got Isarnia and Lianna from TC20 on a 3 month old f2p account :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I agree with this. After 3 months of true F2P you would have to have tremendous luck to have the AM to level up those heroes, not to mention getting SH to 20. Have you not been leveling your other buildings, like iron storage? SH alone would take 40 days. It took me almost 6 months of work to get my SH20, and that was making sure my builder was never idle. IDK, man, you must have the best luck in the world to have all that without spending a penny on the game. Also, VIP is a paid service, therefor no longer qualifies for F2P.

2 Likes

I was going for a more elaborate answer, but I just realized, itā€™s not my businessā€¦ good luck wit your 3 month old f2p accountā€¦If it keeps going at the same rate it will soon be the best f2p roster in the worldā€¦

Based on that answer it does show that you didnā€™t read what was said correctly as it was corrected to being 4 months. Helps if you read and understand it before commenting though.

As for best roster, well I pretty much doubt it, but thank you anyway.

But I will add this point though, when having multiple accā€™s and with my misses also having one which I do get to see progressing you get see very hugh differences between accā€™s and how are get rewards, the summons etc are all very different.

Example, Iā€™ve gotten a trap tool and shield from the raid tournament on my f2p acc finishing at 50% when my main acc finishing at 10% gives me no 4* mats, same goes with titan rewards, my main acc took 6 months before I got my first 5* and HOTM but it did pull 5* on first attempts on more than one occasion thought, and thatā€™s just 3 examples.

So until you have experienced these differences with multiple accā€™s and seen that the differences between them range quite high there is really nothing to say.

Again thank you

1 Like

This account has 12 event heroes. Assuiming EVERY PULL you made during events resulted in an event hero you needed 3600 gems for this. Thereā€™s no other way of getting an event hero but gemsā€¦ well, except challenge tokens, but those might only have brought you Lancelot and Bauchan and I doubt you got many of those with your available rosterā€¦ This means you somehow managed to get 1200 gems/month as f2pā€¦ That aside, you have 145 roster space, meaning you spent about 1000 - 1500 gems on extra slotsā€¦ that takes us to a minimum of 4500 - 5000 gemsā€¦ in three monthā€¦ f2pā€¦ :rofl::rofl::rofl: It also has 14 season II heroes. Using nothing else but coins and pulling only Atlantis heroes on every pull you needed 1400 coinsā€¦ every additional Atlantis pull would cost you an extra 350 gems, gems that you donā€™t have, because, guess what! You used them for event pulls! That means you completed normal setting (for 405 coins) and are past province 20 in hard mode (for another 1000 coins)ā€¦ in three monthā€¦ sorry, again, what team did you use to get there? And did you get that team from day one? Again, thatā€™s assuming EVERY ATLNTIS PULL you made resulted in an atlantis heroā€¦ Also, 4 HOTMā€¦ And 20 x 4* vanilla heroesā€¦ how the hell exactly did you get 20 x 4* vanilla heroes on a f2p 3 month old account, when all the gems went into event pulls? Are you running TC13 for a rate of over 50% 4* heroes? Even so, it would take 40 days, so you got to TC13 in one and a half month, or what?! (actually the time frame is doable, except the 4* drop rate isnā€™t anywhere near 50%) Or are your EHTā€™s providing only 4 and 5* heroes too? Now I really am curiousā€¦ please let me know, because Id like to do the same. Iā€™ll quit my 15 month old f2p account and start a new one based on your methodes of getting 4500 - 5000 gems and 1400 Atlantis coins and 20 x 4* heroes in the first three f2p month gameplayā€¦I donā€™t enjoy raining on your parade, but what you say and show here looks nothing like I recall my 3 month old f2p accountā€¦ I understand you may be the luckiest man in all creation, but that still doesnā€™t explain some of these thingsā€¦ 5000 gems in 3 month f2pā€¦ come on! Get real!

7 Likes

My F2P topic on this forum after just recently hit the 1 year anniversary with exactly $0 spent in this game. I have already 3 more maxed 4*s since then and Vivica finished.

2 Likes

Letā€™s call it what it isā€¦ pure BS. But if thatā€™s his game letā€™s just crown him ā€œ3rd account Best Ever f2pā€.

I Guess you know best and must be right then so posts have been removed as they obviously donā€™t belong here.
Cheers.

Sorry for not telling you the acc is given for free 3 months ago which mean f2p to him :laughing:

Now that Iā€™ve hit one year (and one month, lol), Iā€™m looking back and seeing how lucky I amā€¦

I am finally (almost) able to field a rainbow 5* team, as I just pulled Marjana last week and have the 8 Blades and 6 Rings needed to ascend her!

My tally:

1. 15 5*s:
  • 5 fully ascended, 1 on the way, and 2 more waiting for just one more ascension mat.
  • 4 Purples, 4 Yellows, 3 Blues, 3 Greens, 1 Red
  • 5 HOTMs, 1 Atlantis, 2 Seasonal, and 7 Vanillas (of which 6 came from my TC20!)

Seshat +4
Aeron +2
Domitia 3/70
Sartana 2/23

Inari +3
Rana 3/70
Joon 2/14 plus his costume (waiting for a 6th Dart!)
Leonidas 3/5

Lepus +4
Aegir 3/70
Isarnia 3/70 (waiting for one cape, I have 6 Scopes!)

Margaret +1
Gregorion 3/70 (will probably get my Tonics, waiting for two more)
Kadilen 3/6

Marjana 1/9 (and climbing fast, as I have all the mats needed to fully ascend!)

1. 26 unique 4*s, 20 maxed total including 2 very good dupes (including the paid-for Lance)
  • of these: 6 Atlantis, 3 seasonal (including 1 dupe), and no event heroes except for the 1 paid for
  • of the vanilla season 1 4*s, only missing Rigard, Tiburtus, Wu Kong and Hu Tao. 3 really good ones, but hey, Iā€™m sure I will get them eventually!
  • Only dupes Iā€™ve ascended so far are Proteus and Boldtusk, and also planning to do a dupe Sabina. Keeping dupes of Chao, Sonya, Grimm, Valeria, Gormek, Colen and Scarlett for now. Fed away dupes of Cyprian, Boril and Kashhrek already as I donā€™t need them at this stage of the game.

Proteus +19
Sabina +18
2nd Proteus +3
Cyprian 4/7
2nd Sabina 1/23 (will fully ascend)
3rd Sabina 1/1

Li Xiu +15
Chao +3
2nd Chao 1/1

Kiril +7
Sonya +14
Triton +6
Grimm +13
Valeria 3/60 (will ascend for sure, after maxing my next Blue 5*)
Boril 3/60 (might ascend if I have extra mats)
Agwe 3/60 (might ascend if I have extra mats)
2nd Sonya, Grimm, Valeria all 1/1

Jack Oā€™Hare +9
Skittleskull +3
Melendor +7
Gadeirus +1
Caedmon 3/41 (will ascend)
Little John 1/1 (will max and ascend)
Kashhrek 3/60 (might ascend if I have surplus mats)
Gobbler 1/1 (will bring to 3/60 when I have no Green projects, might ascend if I ever have surplus matsā€¦)

Gormek +9
Lancelot +14 (listing for completion)
Boldtusk +9
Scarlett +10
2nd Boldtusk +1
Colen +2
Kelile +1
2nd Gormek 3/60
3rd Boldtusk and 2nd Colen, Scarlett all at 1/1

1. I have at least one of every season 1 and Atlantis 3*, with a few duplicates (Belith, Mnesseus, Kailani, Hawkmoon and Brienne because of the relative rarity of their skills and because I pulled them early). I also have Hisan, Vlad and Shrubbear - missing Squire Wabbit, Rudolph, Vodnik and Bauchan.

Family picture :wink:

4 Likes

Wow, loads of rare event and HOTM heroes for f2p!

Congrats dude :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I realize how lucky Iā€™ve been with summons, and Iā€™m happy my Tc20 is also producing some luck now!

1 Like

Thought I better update the progress of my 2nd year since just dinged lvl 60 and had some pulls finally. After 15 months I got my 1st non tc20 hero Kunchen followed by the next 3 (Frida/Anzogh/Margaret), I couldnā€™t believe it. After Margaret it went back to normal 3* pulls until Xmas time where Kage fell out of the Atlantis portal. So up to 5 non TC20 heros in just over 2 years of playing and still have resisted the urge to put a dollar in (heard of too many full 3* 10 pulls which would be my luck).

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry but how can you be a FTP player if you have an avatar and a flag pin, which from what I know can only be bought with real money?
Or have I missed something and there is a way to get then for gems?

Lol it costs gems to buy a pin, I have personally spent on this emoji pin ā†’ :joy: <ā€” myself as an FTP

Waste of gems really but in a different sense sort of worth it

3 Likes

As per @FrenziedEye Iā€™ve spent 400 gems on a background and pin when tc20 gave me a few heroes to work on.

1 Like

2 years of playing and I missed that :man_facepalming:
Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™ve been in a store with those thing maybe once and then simply igrored it for the rest of time.

1 Like

Yeah as others said they are just gems. Figured after the millionth 3* I was going to get something I can see ingame each time I come onlineā€¦worth the gems imo rather than 3 more 3*s which is my roll luck generally lol

1 Like