Who gets the Blades and who gets the traps?

Who gets the next step up?

Boldtusk and Rigard (if you still don’t have a maxed 4* rainbow team).

How many tabards and mystic rings do you have?

7 Likes

Rigs and bt simples, 4* first, 5* take a lot of materials and time to max your get use out of rigs and bt for the rest of your game life

2 Likes

I’d max Rigard and Boldtusk. Both are hugely helpful at 4-70.

Azlar and Obakan at 3-70 will both be squishy piles of jello.

3 Likes

Ive got three maxed 4* rainbow teams. But these are more recent additions I’ve been slowly dragging up the ranks.

Azlar is a great hero to ascend to final echelon (but it’ll depend on how many rings and how many other heroes do you have).

I wouldn’t take Obakan past 3-70 (I have one indeed, will stay at 3-70 forever).

1 Like

Rigard is in my opinion the best 4* healer there is and boldy is not far behind.
Take these to max and you will not regret the use of mats.
I still use both on a daily basis and I have the 5* hero’s but these two will serve you well

3 Likes

Just piling on, and acknowledging that I don’t have any of the pictured heroes, but it’s hard for me to imagine a scenario where the right answer isn’t BT and Rigard.

2 Likes

As others said… By default you rather want these 4 stars maxed first.

It would help to know your other heroes though. If this is supposed to be in the same team, it would not make much sense to run it with two healers. I’d assume you have other options beside these? Maybe any other purple/reds already maxed?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’ve got full maxed 4* teams (rainbow), I just wanted some perspective on who to bulk up next out of my Purple and Reds.
Perspective OBTAINED!!!
Thanks gang!

2 Likes

Really it depends on whether you need the healers or not, but I’m assuming you don’t have a maxed Boldtusk or Rigard already. With that assumption in mind, there’s nobody that really does what Boldtusk or Rigard do exactly, and they’re amazing heroes. The closest to either are Ares and Kunchen who are pretty similar but not exactly the same.

Also rule of thumb is a 4/70 4* is, on average, stronger than a 3/70 5*, and Azlar and Obakan are pretty generic in what they do. Once their stats are up, they can do great, but until you can get them to the 4th ascension tier, it’s not really worth considering.

So my vote is for Boldtusk/Rigard as well.

2 Likes

nuff said.