Who Gets Darts? Thank you!

Costume Leo > joon is an easy decision

4 Likes

Absolutely cLeo for a number of reasons. You’re lucky if you got it.

2 Likes

The family bonus for 2021 heroes is critical hit chance. It was accidentally leaked.

1 Like

I wonder, is it only tile damage that gets the crit boost? Or even specials?

I would hazard that it’s for both, just as how critical hit chances apply to both tile damage and specials in-game.

1 Like

That crit hit could be useful… Almost ready to pull the trigger on devana myself… waiting for a possible costume for my leo which would make my jackal redundant for the edd and thus open up a slot for my holy mono team.

Don’t forget to check out Devana’s passive effects

The first leak number was daft as well. Crazy number (like 10/20/30%)

That’s fairly insane as it stacks

Wait, is that actually correct? I didn’t think 2x Critical chances applied to Special Skills.

1 Like

Two moderators disagree with that.

2 Likes

Thank you for both answers. When I finish my leo i’m gonna relocate emblems from joon and keep him waiting for costume of his own, gathering another stack of monk symbols in meantime.

1 Like

Thank you all for the advice and votes!

No, it’s not correct. Critical only applies to tiles and slash attacks on defense.

1 Like

Hmm. Really? I could’ve sworn I saw multiple special skills do critical hits. I stand corrected then. My apologies. Thanks for providing the links explaining the mechanics!

Here you go, @e-man ! They only apply to normal tile damage and NOT special skills.

Ahaha, thought so… wasnt seeing any crazy special skill damage from crit… thinking more of the crit hit just not proc-ing for me, with my luck and all.

1 Like