Who gets compass

So I finally got a compass after about a year and can level up one of my heroes. The heroes in line for the compass are:
Drake Fong, Joon, Elena, Shadereave, Quintus, Gafar, Rigard, Colen.

Do you have the mats to max Drake Fong? If you don’t I would say Rigard as he’s one of the best 4* healer.

3 Likes

Lookout for the farholme pass rare quest. It runs every 5-6 week, one Version gives you compass and d-blade, the next run will give you gloves and Tome of tactics. So this event should give you 4-5 compasses a year. There are calendars here in the Forum available, that gives you the date of these events with an error margin of 5 days.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

I have the mats to max Drake Fong but a healer is never wrong either.

That is good to know. I recently started playing again so will browse the forum for the calendar. Thanks

Agree that if you have the ascension materials, then choosing a 5* that can upgrade your main team - Drake if you have the darts - looks a good play, otherwise, picking the strongest 4* you can is arguably better than being stuck long-term at 3/70 on a 5*.

While Boldtusk is strong, Rigard is more or less gold standard for 4* healing.

If you’re hurting for compasses, it also helps to join an alliance knocking over larger titans

I have joined an alliance but it is a very quiet one with a 5* titan. I prefer small Alliances that don’t use line or discord.

1 Like

You should look out for an Alliance hunting 10*+ titans, on this level you can expect 5+ unfarmable 3* ascension mats, and 1+ 4* mats per month if you end in damage class B or better.

Happy titan hunting

I am happy where I am right now.

1 Like

That’s fair! In that case, churn your chests (monster, heroes, and of course any elemental) and the Mystic Vision ads as often as is reasonable and fun for you, all of them have a quite small but nonzero chance of compass.

What @Gimliv said about the Farholme quests is a big one, since there aren’t many guaranteed sources. It’s probably generally worth doing the seasonal events (upcoming Santa’s Challenge, for instance) anyway but you may be able to score a compass on one of the levels there as well, and, of course, check the rewards for completing tiers in challenge events — I never really worry much about my ranking, but just finishing an entire run nets you at least decent emblems and may be another chance to score a compass.

Basically, do as many events as you can without going insane and still having fun, hah!

2 Likes