Who gets cleric emblems, Mother North or Prof. Lidenbrock?

I have enough darts for Prof. Lidenbrock.

Worst answer ever, but: Both!

I guess if you have to pick one, I’d go with MN first. She’s the better defense hero (in your left wing position, of course), and they’re both very good offensively. I prefer Prof L on offense a bit more, but MN has saved my green mono team from early death countless times, because (especially with +19 emblems), she can survive an early green tile drought.

But let me be clear: These are two of the top five healers in the whole game (along with Garnet, Director Zuri, and Toxicandra, imo). You will not regret giving emblems to either of them.

(ETA: I could probably be convinced that cSabina, Lady of the Lake, and/or Gullinbursti could be considered for Top 5 healers too. Whatever. Prof L and MN are better than all three of them, for sure.)

4 Likes

@gregschen is right. Both are deserving heavy emblems.

But if you have Freya or Frosth or Krampus or Santa, Mother North’s minions would benefit from those heroes. Moreover, if you have Alfrike, the latter tanking during rush wars is a thing, with Alberich and MoNo both on wings.

3 Likes

As I use Lidenbrock more frequently than Mother North, I striped emblems from the old lady. But both are amazing healers. Now Lidenbrock is +19, I’m maxing MN again.

1 Like