Who do you struggle with the most?

I don’t anymore. I used any of my blue, green and red teams, but not my holy and dark heroes. But sometimes, again by reason of familiarity, that when I see a dark enemy tank in raiding that i tend to use my holy team only to get disappointed to see Ursena’s smug face tanking the enemy. This usually happens when I am trying to fill my hero chest quickly, forgetting that Ursena MUST be faced by my raiding teams other than the holy ones.

He truly is! Kunchen+ tanks with GM and Drake flanks is basically the only thing that makes me reroll. Especially when you find Alby/MN left wing and Alasie right wing. But Drake… and his special looks like slapping, adding insult to injury.

Otherwise I’d say my nemesis is MN. She must be a priority target and sometimes I misjudge and think I have one more turn, or I set off an unfortunate cascade, and thar she blows. Absolutely despise her.

1 Like

Just don’t bring any yellow heroes and she’s just a female Quintus with average mana.

1 Like

20 Ursenas dead characters.

I have no problem against Ursena. I go three strong against ther flank and two yellow. Her yellow reflect is only worrisome to status effects and special skills so ill blast her with tile damage while taking out her flank. I find Delilah a great hero to have for Ursena.

The only time Im ever overly cautious anymore is that corner Mother North, or Alby. Have had nightmare matches where they fire with like 11 hp left, ressurect 3 party members, including a healer, and put me on my butt.

Grave use to give me serious panic attacks. Zim helped me overcome my fear even though I still may experience some of the phantom pain sometimes. Lol.

I’m weak in purple hitters so guin is still a nightmare. And I often underestimate aegir which gets me into some trouble.

Any Fighter tank is so annoying to deal with. Forget Delilah or Yunan, even Elena or a heavily emblemed Boldtusk is gross to deal with if they revive and shoot their special.

1 Like

Grave and Guin at one time but I can get them with a half decent board. Hel is the one I struggle with most. Never seem to get a decent board.

At the beginning it was Gunnar…then later it was Kasshrek. Nowadays it’s Kunchen, as I’m weak in yellow…Mother North, Alby and Aegir are sometimes pain in the a** as well…:grimacing:

I totally forgot about Mother North until you guys mentioned her. I legit quit doing the Christmas seasonal thing because of her :disappointed:

Kunchen, because for the longest time I only had Li Xiu and Inari to stack against her. I recently pulled Chao and Rana though, so I don’t fear Kunchen as much (Chao is almost maxed, and I have mats to bring Rana to 3/70).

I used to fear Azlar and Colen, but not anymore. thankfully my Blue bench is my strongest: maxed Kiril, Lepus, Triton, Sonya on the way, Grimm 3/60 and Aegir 3/70.

I also used to really hate riposters, and still do sometimes - even if I bring two dispellers, a bad board can end me really fast.

But I still fear Green tanks such as Yunan, Kadilen, Elkanen and Mother North. They are all quite sturdy, and my Red bench is my weakest: only maxed Gormek, Lance and Scarlett, plus a baby Boldtusk (literally just pulled from TC20 yesterday). And I will probably fear Green tanks for a while until I pull - and max - a 5* Red. Only color I don’t have a 5* in yet.

1 Like

The worst are when there’s Alby on the left and MN on the right… and they keep resurrecting each other with some friends…

4 Likes

At least with a red stack it will be over quickly one way or another.

For Kashrek, I just bring [at least] a 3 stack and do my best to charge their specials by sending their tiles straight into him. The less I hit the others the better… then I take out the biggest threat when I charge up.

It’s almost like a pseudo-ghosting of tiles.

2 Likes

Yes. Mother North. Her porridge is too hot!

-Aife

4 Likes

Faced that. Destroyed it because I went in 4 red plus 1 vs tank.

Seems counter-intuitive, but I really REALLY hate revive. :slight_smile:
I actually hate MN worse than Alby, because I can just beat Alby up and take his lunch money. MN adds the minions which is almost like a heal with teeth.

Kashhrek used to be a pain for me. But whenever I see him as tank, I bring 3 Reds (as of now, Gormek, Lance and Scarlett, but will bring Boldtusk in once I max)… AND Proteus and Sabina. If my Red stack doesn’t kill Kash outright, Sabina’s dispel + Proteus’ mana control will stall Kash long enough for the Reds to do their job.

You gotta blow on it a little. Lol

1 Like

hansel/gretel shut kashrek right down his tile.damsge isnt bad so just control his mana and work around him. Kunchen, grave, Drake fong are the top three trouble tanks for me with Guin, Aegir,and rosella currently being the most annoying. flanks grave, zeline , and kage are the absolute most annoying to me especially with a bad board.

4 of our opponents also do. :rofl:

Screenshot_20190807_224549

2 Likes