Who deserve the tabards? Sartana or Jabberwock? I have Seshat at +6, thx

I have all ready Seshat at +6, now I dont know how deserve the tabards Sartana or Jabberwock? Thx for your time.

Jabberwock is a beast men, always over clasic heros

1 Like

I have shifted this to the right forum (Gameplay Help & Tactics)

Since Seshat is like the upgraded version of Sartana I would suggest Jabberwock for variety. But I don’t think you could go wrong either way.

Only other consideration is how your emblems or heroes of different classes are. If you’re overloaded with rangers, wizards, monks that could determine which one to ascend/level next.

1 Like

Jabberwock without question.

2 Likes

Jabb

2 Likes

Why? Sartana have a stronger strike , better the Jabberwock.

The only argument I could see for sartana is that if she gets a costume eventually, it might become better than jabberwock. I know you probably don’t want to wait, but that would be a reason to wait and see. If you don’t feel like waiting, jabberwock is probably the way to go.

2 Likes

No rush for me, Jabberwock is 3/70, Sartana is only 1/15 last receive at tc20 :smiley:

Sounds good! Also another thing to consider is how much you spend on the game. Though costumes are very nice, it can take a long time to get the one you want, especially if you don’t spend a lot. Keep that in mind to inform your decision to go one way or another.

1 Like

I love this game… I dont know when I start this game, but my first hotm its Miki :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and only 5* ice hero… My defence team its now Seshat, Puss in Boots, Borill, Lady of Lake, Poseidon all+… I need a ice god tank… I have a costume for Richard but he dont come yet :joy:

Actually, Jabber has the higher attack stat and his special hits 2. Sartana is not a bad option, it helps that you can direct her strike. But she is a lil redundant on your Seshat. Jabber does double damage on titans,His defense is higher too. Unless her costume boosts her significantly, all stats favor Jabber.

1 Like

I pull Richard… I’m happy now, becouse I have more space in wardrobe :joy::joy::joy:

July Seshat, August Miki, so you should have started from July at least.

I would go for Sartana and use her in dark stack with Seshat, they are both fast and can kill 1 hero together. I always prioritize killing center heroes and then ghost tiles to charge SS so Jabb is not very helpful for me.

1 Like

Yes, true, Seshat its hotm from july so i start in july… :smiley:

Jabberwok i like my first 5* dark is around 4/30 he’s a good hand to have! I’d def gonna give emblems to aswell! He’s a beast! Or dragon! :woman_shrugging::+1:

1 Like

Cookie Settings