Who can post the worst wanted chest loot?

NO! This is MY usual reward!

1 Like

You guys have stolen my rewards?

So mine should be better next time…

1 Like

I agree diamond rewards are not great but they are daily so what ever. The one that annoys me is the junk rewards for filling a titan chest that on avg takes about a week to fill. That one should be much better.

2 Likes

I have had no fewer than five wanted chests (Monster) that have been minimal food, iron and a single gem over the past 3 days.

Starting to feel like there was a quiet tweak for those who fast forward chests…

it’s frustrating.

1 Like

Meh one of my last monster chests, 28K food 52 k Iron 1 gem…

Yep worst is food / iron/ 1 gem.

One like this:

Nasty!!! :persevere:

1 Like

Had several of those recently - and my iron is constantly full too so I can’t even use that.

Here is what I got a few days apart.

Now this one is terrible loot… even the amount of ham and iron in it is terrible. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Here’s mine. I… guess I got two gems which is… “good”?

I love being level 70!!! </ sarcasm>

Why should I care to fill the chest when the mystic vision provides better rewards? BTW it’s not the first time.
Edit: plz share your ‘best chest’

If you think about it, if they put rugged clothes in it, potent leaves and minor health pot etc. it would be equally useless, just have some more distractions to look at.

3 Likes

Think of it as rolling a D100 for the chance of getting a 100. So the chance of getting a 100 represents the chance of getting, say, an unfarmable mat or an ETT. And the monster/hero/titan chests/mystic visions/tourney rewards etc etc are the die rolls you get. Obviously the more rolls you get on a dice, the better your chances of hitting that 100, so it’s best to take all the rolls you can get - be it MV or monster chests.

2 Likes

I’ve had worse chests :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Unfortunately, not. You can see worse chests in this link:

1 Like

Maybe maybe not. Maybe it’s just greed maybe it’s bad luck or maybe an issue of RNG. Definitely not very lucky.

:pinching_hand: :rofl:

This is usual loot for chests during Atlantis Rises. Not that it will be influenced in any way… :wink:

1 Like

Dunno, for me Atlantis Rises always intersects with an elemental chest. At least AR offers nice spots to fill it without the need to break farming Atlantis.

My worst chest so far…

2 Likes

I have been having bad luck lately… :neutral_face: