Who can post the best wanted chest loot?

@Redeye

woohoo! You’re on a roll!!

1 Like

Is there also a place to post the worst loot from an elemental chest? Yesterday I had a holy chest and what ascension materials did I get? Boots and a scabbard and further some normal summon tokens and a 1* trainer. Absolutely nothing to look forward to

Worst chest is here:

If you got a trainer, I don’t think you qualify. Worst I’ve seen is a little food/iron and a gem. One. :wink:

2 Likes

There is a worst chest thread as well. Some pretty bad ones in there.

Just got this nice hero chest! :grinning:

3 Likes

Epic hero token from vision :blush:

3 Likes

Yay

I was REALLY surprised! :smile:

4 Likes

@Xmerric I guess that was supposed to be for the worst wanted loot topic :wink:

97k iron from the normal monster chest? I’ll happily take that during an event weekend.

My iron is maxed out :confused:
Yes, was a normal monster chest.

Back to topic: Best chests in this one. :wink:

1 Like

I got a tabard from mystic vision yesterday and I got this from a regular wanted chest:

6 Likes

Now that’s an elemental chest.

12 Likes

WOW! :open_mouth:
(20 characters saying “Wow”, over and over)

1 Like

Normal missions chest today - nice!!

6 Likes

This was my happy Holy chest today:

Yay for Telescopes! I needed one more! :rofl:

7 Likes

I know it is not a chest sorry (delete it not allowed)but I have never received an acsention item in this one before :grinning:

6 Likes

Permit me to post a TLDR, but I think it’s a funny story.
I saw I had an elemental wanted chest coming and the excitement set in. It was a dark shade and I said I hope that’s purple and not red. Well the chest finally arrives and it’s red. No big deal, it’s just going to take a bit longer. Get some great rewards and the kicker, the one thing I was hoping to get, an epic hero token. Because here’s the thing, after 177 pulls to try and get Zeline I’m still 0 Zeline’s and the thought set in; this is it, this is the scene from every movie. The main character has been trying for something for so long and after all the ups and downs finally gets the girl. The old grandfather tells the main character “you see boy, all you ever really needed was patience” and the main character realizes he didn’t need to use all of his gem surplus or that money, all he needed was patience and he could get it for free.

When Jahangir drops time ticks by as the main character stares at his screen, holding his breath for that bonus drop to show up on screen. And he waits. And he realizes, this isn’t the movies boy, this is life. Suck it up, you should be used to it by now. Ha, ha, ha. Hey, it was a great chest anyway.

10 Likes

I just did the same thing…fingers on the screenshot buttons…maybe THIS time I’ll get an HOTM… :grin:

Got Balthezar, which I’ll keep for Alliance Wars, but inside I’m screaming “ZELIIIINE!” :laughing:

5 Likes