Who can post the best wanted chest loot?

I’ve never seen more than 2

1 Like

I once had 3 epic tokens in my rare chest and got Ares on one of them so that one I remember :blush:
After that I got only 3 daily summon tokens and a few times one epic or epic troop token.

1 Like

This did feel awesome for me! It was a nature chest.

7 Likes

Great haul! (20 characters)

@Tsuni you hit the jackpot :blush:

I’m freaking dying for compasses and here you get 2… Hahaha…

Totally rings time for me.
This is the third in 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Entirely possible it was only two (plus one in inventory already) in that case, and I simply misremember.

1 Like

For some reason that’s Tabards for me. I receive those more than anything else really. The attached is my contribution to the thread from a recent normal raid chest actually. Got lucky for once.

1 Like

Got a coveted shield from completing a normal monster chest just now. If anything, the chests seem abnormally generous the last couple weeks. :thinking:

3 Likes

Not at all, haven’t got anything from hero and monster for the past 2 weeks

And I complete them daily

Also nothing from mystic

Fair enough. I’m just gonna build a shrine to worship the RNG good in the backyard tomorrow. Nevermind me. :blush:

I was pissed that in an Elemental chest I got Trap tools and a raid flask as my only 2 good items. I took the raid flask and filled a normal hero chest and scored a Damascus Blade!

3 Likes

I don’t understand why trap tools are deplored? Needed component for both 4/5* ascension…

4 Likes

I love the Trap Tools and needed them. I wasn’t happy that was the only good thing in the entire chest. No Epic tokens or compass or gloves or anything else that wasn’t common. I’ve gotten 2 rare items, 3 Epic tokens, a flask, and a 3* trainer before, so this one was really light.

Out of curiosity, how many gems did you get? Often (not always), a gem-heavy chest will be light on items.

50 I believe. I forgot that I also got a Dragon attack.

1 Like

Green chest today . nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s a nice one Anja.

I got rare ascension items in back to back hero chests. Sturdy Shield in this one.

5 Likes

Hidden Blade in a regular monster chest. Bam!
I’m having a good weekend.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings