Who can post the best wanted chest loot?

I got a epic troop token from the hero chest today.
Not my best loot from a daily chest, but pretty good :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been keeping track of all my chest loot since October (~500 chests). So far the best rare chest I’ve gotten had trap tools, poison darts, an epic troop token, epic hero token, and world energy flask. For non rare chests my best was one that had mystic rings and an epic troop token. Unfortunately, I deleted the screenshots though.

4 Likes

Got this one today, pretty loaded with stuff. and that eluding orb.:grin:

4 Likes

Got this pretty sweet elemental chest the other day

Screenshot_20180120-194714

8 Likes

Love the idea of this thread! :grinning:

I had mystic rings in a raid chest this morning, and a nice holy chest two days ago with tonic, trap tools, troop token. Didn’t get screenshots but will keep this thread in mind for the future.

4 Likes

Got this one a week ago

4 Likes

Here’s my last Ice chest (including (or rather excluding) 30 gems, only thing not visible):

4 Likes

This was my last elemental chest. Only thing not visible was 30 gems.

6 Likes

Only thing not shown was a trainer hero. My epic token got me Sonya. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I might be in the minority, but I love Sonya. She generally ranks as very average, but she always seems to overachieve on my squads.

3 Likes

Nice to see a thread with happy results, instead of complaints :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe not the very best ever, but not too bad for a daily monster chest! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not screenshot, but i got an epic hero token with a raid chest yesterday.

Considering i get much more ascension items then coins, thats some great chest.

3 Likes

I got rings in my hero chest yesterday, awesome :blush:

1 Like

Although i no longer have the proof of it either,

Best elemental chest drop was a dual poison dart drop.

Another good one was triple epic hero token drop.

From the regular one, everytime i get any 3* 4* ascenion item, it makes my day! :D.

Triple compass from a fire chest. Can’t remember what else was there, but those felt like a decent reward. (never bothered to figure out how to take screen shots with phone…)

Edit: Apparently not possible, so it must have been two plus one in the bag already. My bad

It was a dark chest. Who can win this?

7 Likes

Holy cow, what an awesome pile of loot!

I am not kidding, but before they got nerfed I got one that was a dragon bone, 2X mystic rings, one of the 4* items (tornado maybe?), 50 gems, 3Xepic hero tokens (you read that right), alliance flask and a 3* trainer (may have been a 2* but I am almost certain it was a 3*). I don’t know if a better chest is available. Makes up for the one like above that was all garbage from left to right…all the least desirable stuff. My first 3 or 4 chests were all amazing and then all of a sudden the farmable 3* and silver tokens showed up.

Those 3 tokens set me up to be competitive from an early stage. 2 4*, a 3* and Ares after the 3* on the bonus roll.

1 Like

Can we get more than two ascension items? I thought there are only 2 slots for ascension item in elemental chest.:thinking:

Cookie Settings