Well played sir.
But i see “3 hrs ago” in that tower :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

How? Did you set 2 heroes defense team?:smile:

1 Like

Ok you got me here @Elpis … wasn’t 15 minutes :kissing_heart:

Nope not 2 heroes but 3 5☆s :wink:

Still a great performance, good job.

I have the speed record, you have the quantity record, and now we waiting for the curiosity record :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Screenshot_20190212-021013_Empires

I don’t understand why no one wants to attack this team? I’ve had it set to cup drop for over 24 hours!!!
Are they seeing my troops? Which really aren’t that high leveled.

1 Like

Lol, how’s that? Except if you look at my level of 36!!! Plus, sitting in mid plantinum…

1 Like

364 cups dropped in 40 minutes is my biggest disaster currently.

I generally hit top 10 in the UK once or twice a week at the moment but given all 3 of my attackers in defence are still 4*'s my visits are always short… I really need some 5* attackers!

Here is the opposite:

I don’t even have to raid to get into Platinum Area :smile:

3 Likes

I can beat you in this too @TripleZero

As I gain more cups than yours :sunglasses:

1 Like

Who wanna guess who’s my tank?

And what is the odd?

I think you better drag this into

Cause this will be hijacking this thread.
@Koko

That is impressive I have dropped over 700 in one day but that morning I did posted 2700 + trophy with five star team afterwards I put in my three star team and watch them drop

-371 in 5 minutes :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

So, what is the biggest cup drop you experienced without cup dropping on purpose, i.e. without setting a defense team much weaker than you can afford?
I’m sure the image below isn’t my highest, but I’ll post it just to get things rolling

1 Like

I lost ~400 after top 3

2 Likes

I dropped 323 from 2711 to 2388 after hitting my personal high this past Friday.

My global rank was 219 and local US rank was 31 as of my high point, so I got hit a ton after that. And I’m clearly much better on offense than defense, despite putting up my best team.

2 Likes

I lost 388 in 15 minutes one time after reaching top 10.

1 Like

The first time I made Diamond. Had only 4*s leveled then so I got rekt -__-

4 Likes