Who can beat me? — biggest drop in cups/trophies

Lol, how’s that? Except if you look at my level of 36!!! Plus, sitting in mid plantinum…

1 Like

364 cups dropped in 40 minutes is my biggest disaster currently.

I generally hit top 10 in the UK once or twice a week at the moment but given all 3 of my attackers in defence are still 4*'s my visits are always short… I really need some 5* attackers!

Here is the opposite:

I don’t even have to raid to get into Platinum Area :smile:

3 Likes

I can beat you in this too @TripleZero

As I gain more cups than yours :sunglasses:

1 Like

Who wanna guess who’s my tank?

And what is the odd?

I think you better drag this into

Cause this will be hijacking this thread.
@Koko

That is impressive I have dropped over 700 in one day but that morning I did posted 2700 + trophy with five star team afterwards I put in my three star team and watch them drop

-371 in 5 minutes :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

So, what is the biggest cup drop you experienced without cup dropping on purpose, i.e. without setting a defense team much weaker than you can afford?
I’m sure the image below isn’t my highest, but I’ll post it just to get things rolling

1 Like

I lost ~400 after top 3

2 Likes

I dropped 323 from 2711 to 2388 after hitting my personal high this past Friday.

My global rank was 219 and local US rank was 31 as of my high point, so I got hit a ton after that. And I’m clearly much better on offense than defense, despite putting up my best team.

2 Likes

I lost 388 in 15 minutes one time after reaching top 10.

1 Like

The first time I made Diamond. Had only 4*s leveled then so I got rekt -__-

4 Likes

I get robbed every night basically. Constantly hovering between platinum and gold; when raiding I reach 1900 or slightly above most days, then wake up -100 approx. Doesn’t really bother me as long as I can finish the chests in platinum, I know my guys are subpar and am just happy I now have enough depth to stack at least against 2-3 elements on offense…

Raided 25 times in 5 (five) minutes. Dropped 655 cups… Can anyone beat this?

3 Likes

Wow … just wow.

1 Like

Thought I had it bad!

It is Sunday and you seem to be an excellent attacker and to have quite a weak defense compared to your attacking skill. :wink:

Right now I cannot beat that since I upped my defense lately.

These high loesses seem to the result of a high cup number to start with and a lot of people attacking at the same time.

Once I raided someone and should have won 50 cups but in the end I won only 30. I explained this with moths ( attackers ) to the light ( many cups/weak defense ) effect. :smiley:

My best (worst?) is around -400 over a few hours. Pretty consistently when I hit 2600 cups I drop 3-400 pretty rapidly. If I’m around 2400-2500 I may lose 100-150 or sometimes even gain a few.

I don’t bother changing my defense team.

My record was around 489. Dropping from 2820 to 2331 within 25 minutes.
Good thing I am having a good time filling the raid chest for the next 2 cycle.