Who can beat me? — biggest drop in cups/trophies

-447 cups in 14 minutes.

World record :face_with_monocle:

28 Likes

welcome to the club :joy::joy::joy::joy::scream::scream::scream::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

I’ve always been impressed by your accomplishments, and this one does not disappoint. :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

Bet Dizzy feels a bit silly now! :laughing:

4 Likes

With your normal defense team or did you accidents switch to another?

Anyway ouch. I couldn’t drop that much back in the day when I was purposely cup dropping.

I’m a cup dropper.
That happen everyday when i have a good win streak.

I purposely drop cups but i dont loose that much over night

1 Like

That is impressive. I thought my 335 yesterday had to be some kind of record…my hats off to you😉. Now, go get those cups back along with a ton of food n steel

1 Like

The funny thing is that i don’t drop cups for food or steel. (Always full)
Not even to fill my raid chest, as i usually search for the most hard opponent the same.

I just do that because i like to steal many cups :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

That is amazing. I like having all of those revenges available.

Ya know something, I just went back and looked. I had my defense set on team 2 instead of team 1. Teams 2-14 are my teams I’m working on. Team 1 is my main fully ascended team that is usually marked for defense…can’t hang with the big boys n girls without a fully ascended team. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I have a different record overnight 8 hours no one raided me first time ever I get ignored usually I win some or lose some but never ignored for 8 hours while I sleep lol

3 Likes

I don’t get raided too often unless my cups are too high.
At 2400-2500 I get raided pretty quick.

At 2200, no one wants a piece of Li Xiu

2 Likes

I was suffering from insomnia, popped 2 raid flasks. NEVER again! Lol. Every time I was off for the next day or three I was swarmed. I’m lucky to stay around 2100, and I am constantly emptying my tower. A week later I’m almost back to the usual give and take of raid/revenges. But it was tough going for a bit.
Good luck all!

Bad luck dude
did you forgot set your best defance ?

Not as bad as you but still pretty big losses

1 Like

Brutal! LOL That’s insane!

In 15 minutes lol
I think I beated ya @Elpis :joy:

13 Likes

i wasn’t cup dropping though, just happened to my usual defense team

2 Likes

And that my friend makes a difference LOL