Who can beat me? — biggest drop in cups/trophies

A drop of 500+ and out of diamond from top 10 is hard. I seldom loose more than 250 cups then and don’t remember when I fell into platinum last time.

1 Like

Yep that will happen. It’s crazy but when you get up into that level the big boys notice you. Unfortunately your attracting the attention of raw meat eating fully maxed and emblemed up 5* sharks. They scent the blood and start circling like crazy :joy:

Those revenges are coming too, chances are they will wait until you raise your cup level so they get the most out of their revenge.

Good Luck!! Glad to see you enjoying yourself. Some take games way to seriously. I play for fun, and THAT’s fun!!

1 Like

This is my best one. Nearly knocked at the 2700er door and then this.

1 Like

I wonder if this is the biggest drop… in any case it’s my biggest drop ever. Please show off

Screenshot_20191129-174431_Empires

There is always a master thread…

@zephyr1 @DaveCozy

2 Likes

There is indeed :slight_smile: Merged, thank you!

1 Like

Shame I didn’t record it, but when I got to global 1 with 3121 my personal cup record after 15-20 minutes offline drooped to platinum 2380 cups, so almost 800 point droop.

I attached picture of my defense.

Lost 775 cups in 6 minutes!
(and 32 more cups few seconds later…)
I’m the champion!!

Mmmmm… Champion??? :thinking:

6 Likes

Ouch! Congratulations?! :woman_shrugging:.

1 Like

I was 38/40 on my Raid Chest, and ten minutes away from my next Raid flag, so I logged off for those ten minutes to read some news online. Then I came back in 10 minutes to this…

I have never seen that many trophies lost in 10 minutes. It’s not like I’m trying to rank or anything like that. I can’t believe I got matched to so many people that quickly!

That’s a real milestone.
What’s you defence like?

I’m always between 2450 and 2550 cups, and highest drop for an entire night is 100ish cups.
Most night it’s below 50 or positive.
I get nore then 50% of wins tho on defence.

Losing trophies Look, 828 trophy loss!? LOL :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL SO FUNNY!! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You lost 775 trophies!? So big!

I went to 1743 trophies and slept, after I woke up, I lost 309 trophies and dropped to 1434 trophies!

I want to share this…I don’t know if its the best site.

I lost more than 500 cups in one minute …it is a record?

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200308-131156_Empires

Its more than 720 cup minus in total. And its a bug that i lost that many.
Why?
Due to the synchronization of the game is ■■■■…
Which mean the rating and your cup number is not updated all the time.
Like the ratings.
E.g. You were at 2600 cup, someone attacked you you lost for instance 40 cups. You rating should be 2560… bu if there is another opponnent who attacking you just after the first attack he will also see that you are 2600 due to its not updated. if you lose again and you lost e.g 40 cups its added so you lost tottaly 80 cups.
Howevher at second attack you should be at 2560 cups and if you lose its should be not -40 cups as the cups are adjusted for the ratings. At least if the game is sychronized… if not like my example everyone attacked me at the same time which is kinda interesting and lot of them saw me on a higher cup lvl than i was in the reality.

Im at 2400-2500 cups usually not 2000…

So yes this game can go to…

This is insane, never opened up E&P to losing this many cups before!!! What’s the most amount of cups someone has ever lost being raided?

280 something. I didnt take a picture of it though

Omg and I thought my 300+ was something!

This is quite normal if the result of the raids ended with a result in the area of 2800, and the defense team is not strong enough ))))