Who are your "married couples"?

Mijn killer combi is wilbur with kageburado ad here boltusk of rigard costuum to the mix and the killing combo is almost not even fair annymore!!

And the combo wilbur Kingston is a great one to.

Also i Nice combo is telluria or Noor with wilbur Evert miniun sommuning Hero world Paré great with wilbur queen off hearts wil par great to and Will really make her special matte a lot more.

Oh I thought you meant actual married couples… Cyprian and Sabina are married in my headcanon. I see Elkanen and Kadilen as brother/sister, Azlar and Zimkitha as father/daughter, and Anzogh and Grazul as not related but the kind of friends who compete all the time for dominance.

2 Likes

Based on my rooster:
Costumed Kiril + regular Kiril with costume bonus
Almur + Atomos
Freya + Gullinbursti

Mother North is great for reviving dead heroes, but when they are revived, they are weak… but LOTL is the same speed mana, so she is always there at the right time to boost the revived to good strength. Lost count of the number of times this pair won a lost battle.

3 Likes

Grimm + C Richard.
Fire together and 2 or 3 rivals out

King Arthur and C-Magni are a blue combo.

Crystalis and Vela another blue combo. both love to knock down the attack stat. Both are nuts when applied together

Great thread! Thanks!

My favorite is Skadi/C-Kiril. Kiril drops the defense without killing the minion. Skadi at the same speed eats the minions in a stack!

1 Like

Has anyone new tied the knot lately?

1 Like

Almur Marcel and Quenell are currently in a throuple trigamonomous relationship in my stable. Quenell is clearly the dominant boss but she couldn’t reach the heights she does without her young companions.
But don’t tell her Marcel is also in a tryst with D’Andre and Bobo! Crazy eh? At least they cleanse themselves (60% of the time). So that’s nice.

1 Like

Grimble and Alfrike, Alfrike charges in 5 dead minions.
Add Chakky to the mix and you have a sure-fire solution to buff-heavy teams - anyone that Alfrike misses is contained by Chakky.

Elradir with himself - leading to DOTs that can destroy an entire team in 2-3 turns

Emilio with himself - ailment protection, stronger burn and hot on tap for most of a raid

Noor, Baldur and Ferrant - a super strong core for a pssive team that can tackle most Freya or Bera teams which are not heal-heavy

1 Like

My favorite pairing is
heimdall and professor linbrock
They just keep the peeps alive for the long haul.

Second favorite pair
QoH and PiB :kissing_heart:

My favorite trio : Panther, Hannah and Moreau. All of them looks like they have something to hide, or like they wanted to dissecate you one after the other. In raid attack, they charge at the same speed and are devastating.

1 Like

Sharki & all rest of the purples.
Sharki is the only guy out there who knows real meaning of relationship.
He never harms his relatives. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mine? Costume Sonya and non costume Sonya.

I love using cMarjana and Gefjon as a 1-2 sniper duo.

After getting lucky and pulling costumed Victor during Halloween, I’ve been pairing him with Clarissa for some very fast shenanigans. Their speed and combined damage/dot can quickly overwhelm heroes, with Victors defense down setting up nicely for Clarissa’s hit, and her elemental link against enemy special skills helps protect them in return.

1 Like