Who are YOUR Best 5 Heroes in each element?

This was like picking your favorite album. The only color I’m still not second guessing my choices on was blue. LOL

2 Likes

This was tough. Green is my strongest (also have all the revivers plus other strong heroes). Have good depth in Dark too. Blue is my weakest. Holy was weak but got Nemesis and Jequn recently. Devana and Kara just missed out. Red is on the rise. Love Xenda, who pairs well with Tahir. New HOTM just pulled a couple days ago.

2 Likes

Love that you included some great 4* heroes. Sergei is wonderful. I also really enjoy Waddles for Holy, and Ana-Belle for Dark. Always in my raid and war teams. Nice heroes!

1 Like

This thread was interesting to read. Everyone has amazing heroes. Some “OLD SCHOOL(O.G.)” Some “NEW SCHOOL” some a mix of both.
But all of them are great heroes. And if played properly, B.A heroes. The O.G. Heroes, especially with all of the upgrades & costumes coming out. I hate logging on & seeing that I’ve lost…I don’t know a large number of trophies.
Go to revenge them, pull up the team, I see all those little Classic Family Bonus Trophies shining bright on each hero card aligned across the screen, look down expecting at least ½ of the trophies BACK if I win.
Negative Ghost Rider… Keep ‘em! You ain’t gettin More! :rofl: They can be tough to beat when they all gang up on you at once. :wink:
Nice heroes y’all.
Great pick in topic @McNaulty

1 Like