Who are the toughest tanks?

I know, I won’t mention names, but in last Teltoc, first place in Legendary level did that.

But he did it at the end of the event, and I checked his REAL lineup throughout the competition, and he did stack, he just used a different color. :wink:

1 Like

@Setra would love to see one of your raid videos. I have same dream team or swap falcon for mitsuko.

It’s months away as I only have marj 3/60 and falcon 2/20 lol but it’s a dream team I’m aiming for.

Thanks!!

1 Like

It is a very good topic, not all of us have a monochrome team at that high level (I think I do have one though: 2 Khionas, 2 Tiburtus, 3 Sabinas, Cyprian, Rigard and now Ameonna)

1 Like

I think I’ve seen him in raids one time, total. The only one I got out of that event was Gaffar, and he’s pretty decent

Because he kind of sucks. I have him as well and his heal is terrible. I’m not a fan of # heal, though. At all. I’m glad I didn’t go ahead with the final ascension for him, and gave it to Sartana instead. Wound up getting Alberich a few months later (ironically another # heal although a very helpful one), but I have no need for him at all anymore

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why, why not and how to balance out mono colored teams? Suggestions!

I am curious about mixing up my defence team i usualy am in the high 2600 to high 2700 and when i go to sleep end up low 2600 to mid 2500

With my defence team and am trying to see if changing my tank around and possibly mixing it up would help? Who is a better tank at the 2600 of Delilah or drake?

Or

1 Like

I have a feeling that these two lovely’s will become problems for players coming up here soon.

4 Likes

40x pulls only hot buddy and the reindeer.

2x Evelyn’s. Still want the Santa

1 Like

I would have gladly traded for your luck. All I wanted was Evelyn but pulled all the Christmas event heroes and she didn’t appear. I was really upset and I dropped too much cash in order to pull her.

1 Like

Wewwwwww seem like my watch tower every morning I wake up .

Who the best defence if I have : Ares, Zeline, Misandra, Aegir, Khiona, Vivica, tibs, kiril,bt, rigard, sonya?

I’d go Misandra (if she uses her special first and gives the others mana, they may be able to fire after her), Zeline (debuff opponent), Ares as tank, Khiona, Vivica. All of that is dependent on whether they are maxed or not.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice , think like that but since Vivica is slow manna, I think to change it with Rigard, but maybe maxed Vivica is better than Rigard

Max Vivica is most definitely better than max Rigard.

2 Likes

I really have no “ideal” team in that lineup so think staceyturner gave best possible if only wanting to use 5*. Difference i would make is vivica on left wing and misandra on right wing. Just because even if misandra fills the others mana with her special, they wont all fire the same turn from my understanding. They will have to wait a turn anyways and vivica will cleanse your heros before they attack. I don’t have misandra so that is just a result of what I’ve seen from others, could be wrong.

Drinking coffee right now so if i look again and think of different options to throw out there, I’ll edit this post and tag you

1 Like

Thanks Rigs, u can drink as much coffee as u want, since I dont have tonic and Ring to purpose and celebrate .:smile_cat:. If my mats complete will back here to read and to ask more. Now I only can bring Khiona to max and need 1 ring and 2 blade for Ares and Zeline and Misandra (long journey) Vivica ( in consideration) will need three item more.

1 Like

If you pull evelyn, I’d advise her getting the tonics before zeline

2 Likes

Mother North is NOT a tank, don’t put her there.

3 Likes

Someone put her as tank?

1 Like