Who are the best Epic hero duo / trio teams

Ah but they work well in a odd non-intuitive way because of his mana speed. Hansel (and Peters) are fast mana and Little John is slow, so generally speaking they will charge twice as fast. By the time Hansel and Peters (or sometimes I go Hansel/Hansel/LJ) charge the defensive flank or tank (if you haven’t been fortunate enough to take him down already through tile damage) is often charged, or closed to charged, ready to fire. You can use Hansel to mana block them and dump more tiles on the mana blocked hero looking for more green tiles to charge up LJ. If you play it correctly, when Hansel’s effect wears off, the targeted hero, assuming you haven’t already killed him would be at 50% mana, which is perfect time for LJ to fire slowing their mana production down even more. This gives you time to make more moves and charge Hansel again.
I call this team the ‘Fun Police’

3 Likes

Nice! I never thought about it like this. Thanks for sharing!

LJ with Gretel is a problem, she’s average. I made that mistake other day and almost lose.
On the other hand Hansel is fast, LJ fire after his mana cut.

1 Like

Just got Zeline and her and Jack rabbit together make a great combo

Congratz, that’s true! :+1:

Evelyn and Zeline are even better.

But this thread is about epic ones, I assume. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ops missed that :nerd_face:

Characters

Kiril + Triton - pick your firing order to either turn Triton into even more of a beastly sniper OR turn Kiril into a serious healer (but with buffs).
Works great either way, but having that flexibility to choose makes it even better!

1 Like

Yeah my 4 blues I take to a titan is kiril Grimm triton Athena so kinda get the best of both :+1:

1 Like

BT, Wilbur, Li Xiu
Wu Kong, Li Xiu, Li Xiu
Wilbur, Merlin (fire M on enemy AoE then tile attack that AoE :wink:)
BT, Wilbur, Lancelot
BT, Wilbur, Queen of Hearts (oops, broke the rules, sorry!)

… looks like I gotta train up that Falcon…

Little John and Li Xiu (often with Chao tagging along) made a good mana-control combo during the Pirates event. Not as good as Proteus of course, but with Proteus banned, they got the job done. Especially as I don’t have Hansel or Gretel.